Dallas Ladies -- Fort Worth Ads

Can we discuss this again? Ladies, if you are in Dallas, have an incall in Dallas, provide in Dallas, live in Dallas, work in Dallas (get the picture), please advertise in Dallas. I realize it's a small thing, but getting up in the morning, finding 5 ads in the Fort Worth Provider section, and opening them only to find that 4 of them are in Dallas ... gets a bit old.

Here's a clue for you. If I want to come to Dallas, guess where I'll look for ads? IN DALLAS!! But I'm not in Dallas, I'm not coming to Dallas, and I want to see ads for Fort Worth ladies.

Am I being unreasonable?
Nahhhh, L2L...in fact, you're being way too reasonable. A Fort Worth ad should reflect how that provider provides service to Fort Worth. Simple, really.....
Alot of us offer Incalls in both Ft.Worth and Dallas.

I do.

I post for 5 cities a week because I travel and make myself available.

<-----has incalls in both locations!
A lady should only post an ad in the city or cities that she is available in. Very reasonable. Makes sense to most of us.
I think the possible excitement turned to frustration is what L2L is describing. He wakes up sees the ads and probably thinks, this provider is coming to FTW for the week or a couple of days. Then, bam he sees that the provider is advertising in both. It would be like some of Austin, SA, and Houston ladies advertising in the Dallas Ads. When all they are doing is reminding us of them and are not coming to Big D.
This is almost as much fun as the weekend ad you call and her answer is that she doesn't work weekends.
Thanks L2L. You took the words out of my mouth.

BP
The fault here lies with management rather than the ladies. The stated rule is that it's OK to advertise in FW if you're willing to do an outcall to FW. So, that basically means EVERYONE is eligible to advertise in the FW ad forum because just about every DFW provider will do an outcall to FW if the price is right. Of course, that's not what the Tarrant County hobbyists are looking for and it's not very helpful. Hence, we get a lot of useless ads that clutter up the forum and make it more difficult to find the ads that the Tarrant County guys are really looking for. The solution is simple: change the rule so that only providers with a Tarrant County incall are supposed to place ads in the FW ad forum. Until that change is made, providers are going to continue to take advantage of the forum and place ads there because they're following the rule and it's good for their business, so why shouldn't they? This problem has been around for a while, but it won't go away until eccie management changes the rule.
WPE-J, +1

It's significantly more difficult to find relevant information if you're confined to the red-headed-stepchild half of the Metroplex. That applies to both the ads section and the review sections. I find all to be of little value in locating women that I might want to see. Usually, I locate a prospect via some other means (PMs, BP, etc.), then tr to locate ads or reviews here to supplement information already gleaned elsewhere.

To address the OP's specific point, if I open an ad and I see a phone number that doesn't have an 817 or 682 area code, unless there's something else indicating availability in Fort Worth, I move on.
WPE-J, +1

It's significantly more difficult to find relevant information if you're confined to the red-headed-stepchild half of the Metroplex. That applies to both the ads section and the review sections. I find all to be of little value in locating women that I might want to see. Usually, I locate a prospect via some other means (PMs, BP, etc.), then tr to locate ads or reviews here to supplement information already gleaned elsewhere.

To address the OP's specific point, if I open an ad and I see a phone number that doesn't have an 817 or 682 area code, unless there's something else indicating availability in Fort Worth, I move on. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1 on most of this, but...

I have noticed that a lot of ladies who ply their trade in Dallas have 817 numbers, and some in the 'west of 360' area have 214 numbers. I do try to use that method, but is not always a good indicator. And with that in mind, a search on " 817-* " would be useless too.

I don't play much anymore, try to use Reagonomics and spend my hard earned dollars in Tarrant County, so the ladies will spend more here, that whole trickle down theory. Of course, the trick to the trickle is the true proof in the pudding.

Since I do intense research before I see a lady, and the ads are really not a major selling point, it is not as much an issue. I think the Tarrant County guys might consider adding Tarrant to all of our reviews to make it easier to search.
I have noticed that a lot of ladies who ply their trade in Dallas have 817 numbers, and some in the 'west of 360' area have 214 numbers. I do try to use that method, but is not always a good indicator. And with that in mind, a search on " 817-* " would be useless too. Originally Posted by tigercat
That could be. I recognize that lots of guys can do outcalls, but I can't, and I suspect that there are others like me. To get a little more specific than my original post: If there's nothing in the ad that leads me to believe that she has an incall in Fort Worth, I close the page. A 214 or 972 area code with no such mention is a double-blank. An 817 or 682 area code at least gets me to read the ad in search of the magic words "incall" and "Fort Worth" in proximity to each other.

I think the Tarrant County guys might consider adding Tarrant to all of our reviews to make it easier to search.
You're preaching to the choir, buddy. You're also trying to herd sheep. The best solution would be a West-of-360 review section. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.
Why is a "West of 360" review section an impossibility? The DFW metroplex is now a seven million plus bunch of folks. If you try to go to reviews in Los Angeles, you can get they are subdivided because of the area involved. Why can't the site managers do the same thing here?
It's never been done before because, well, the current Dallas-centric setup is the way it's always been done. It's been brought up before, here and on the old board. People start posing workability arguments, all of which, IMHO, can be easily addressed, so what it comes down to is, "We don't want to." That's okay. It's their site, and they can set the rules. Besides, we're captives: Where else are we going to go?
Ah, the old "we can't do it because we've never done it before" argument. Gotta love that one.