**I'm retiring soon, by the end of September**

After 5+ years of being a provider I've decided that it's time I step away from the business. The way I see it is I still have a lot of love for what I do as well as for my clients and I'd prefer to have it stay that way. To leave while I'm still near the top right? So by the end of September 2014 I'll have taken my last appointment

For those of y'all who still want to see me before I go please get in touch soon. That way I can make sure to have time for you available. Unfortunately though, I'm only available for outcalls.

To my clients and all you wonderful ladies I've had the pleasure to meet and/or speak to, thank you so much for making my experience so wonderful. Without y'all I know I would have left the hobby years ago. I'm going to miss you guys a lot. And if we're really close please feel free to get in touch. My contact info isn't changing anytime soon.

Stay safe & hobby your asses off,
Keri (Nola's MOST Infamous Redheaded Provider, lol)
Wishing you the best Keri.
Thanks Daty. Too bad you haven't had the chance to come see me again
I wish ya the best babe.....enjoy!!
Thanks Dallas. I'm going to miss your sexy ass!
I already miss your sexy ass and that HOT redhead!
ALWAYS STAYED OUGHTA THE DRAMA..LOL. .. AND YES INFAMOUS VIXON ..I WILL MISS YA. XXOO ANNIE
You will be missed greatly Keri. Always one of the best and nicest providers and person I have ever had the experience to meet in this hobby. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. Hearts and other bodily parts are breaking all over Southeast Louisiana.
Moving on to bigger and better things is always good to hear. You're a beautiful, and SMART, young woman, I wish you every happiness on your new path to success.
Aww y'all are so sweet. Thank you everyone for the kind words.
Makes me glad to see someone make a choice to step away - in a way that suggests bigger and better things going on in their lives.

We've enjoyed our time knowing you - and wish you all the best in your future endevors.

If you continue to apply the same passion you've shown here you can't help but be successful.

Cheers!
good luck ... have a nice life.
Keri ,
I never had the pleasure ( wish I could change that ) but you always appeared to be a class act ....
You will be missed
Be safe
  • Flipn
  • 08-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Good Luck Keri..
Never got to meet but wish you the best hun