A question for the ladies.

When you are seeing a client, would you like for him or her to smell freshly showered or wearing a nice cologne? If your answer is cologne, which scent do you like?
Indeed! A freshly showered man with a soft scented cologne is delightful. Something with an undertone of sandalwood.
Definitely freshly showered, the cologne is ok but by no means necessary. The taste and smell of clean flesh is its own aphrodisiac.
Freshly showered, definitely. Lagerfeld makes my panties fall off faster than tequila!

IRISH SPING ON MAN IS FINE WITH ME.. OMG...IRISH SPING SOAP MAKES MY PANTIES DROP OFF... XXOO ANNIE
IRISH SPING ON MAN IS FINE WITH ME.. OMG...IRISH SPING SOAP MAKES MY PANTIES DROP OFF... XXOO ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Sure and begorrah !!
Tis a great day to be Irish!
Freshly showered is my preference.
I'm sure all ladies will mostly say freshly showered. Besides they just want to insure your clean right. No issues with that.

I like outcalls because I can be freshly showered on time and in sync with her arrival. I don't like to be moist and wet and sweaty from shower water when I'm ready to have sex. So about an hour before the meet I'm clean. I'm not a fan of showering when a lady arrives because it milks my time (I take long showers and baths)....and because its a form of vulnerability if I don't know her. Vulnerable in the since when she arrives the money is clearly visible on the dresser.........when I'm washing my hair and face I can't see if she's doing a cash and dash. Or going through my things.

I guess I'm also in the minority on preferring ladies are freshly showered and clean when they arrive........not after they show up. I guess for the most part when a lady showers before the meet......I'm thinking that she is just coming from her last appointment and didn't have time to get ready.

But also.......I kind of like ladies natural pheremones and smell during sex. Yes I want ladies to show up clean and ready...........but sometimes the smell and taste of fresh soap is not so much a turn on. When I have had real civilian dates..........their have been times in which I've gone out with a lady to dinner, a movie, a club,......and when we got back to my place we would have sex of some sort without showering first.........its more sporadic and random. Yes I would prefer to be freshly clean and showered before sex.......but the best sex I have had or the dirtiest kind and kinky didn't involve all of that.

In any case.........if a lady gets naked she should smell nice and healthy. Regardless if she has taken yet another shower when she arrived. Sometimes the showering and soaking in the tub pulls away the ph balance and heat of a good pussy I would prefer to have.
Both parties should be freshly showered and fresh as a daisy so tongues can do to tasting......... as a provider I avoid perfume as not to have it linger on the client but enjoy a nice smelling man~~
IRISH SPING ON MAN IS FINE WITH ME.. OMG...IRISH SPING SOAP MAKES MY PANTIES DROP OFF... XXOO ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I'm sending you a case!!
Freshly showered
I always have Irish Spring ready for a guy to shower with...
Irish Spring has an overpowering scent to it. Nothing better than the Original Lever 2000 or Dove's mild cocoa butter soap...
Freshly showered is a must. A light, soft cologne is nice too but please don't over do it, and please no Axe body spray. I've had clients show up smelling like they sprayed 10 squirts on right before they walked in. I end up covered in it and it gets in my hair. I always bathe from neck to toes in between clients but I don't have time to wash man-reek out of my hair, lol. Oh, and please don't spray anything on your dick or the boys, cologne tastes terrible!
I use Nivea body for men and then I moisturize with men's body lotion.

Since I shave my head and face with Dawn dish soap. I need lotion with a lot of vitamin (E).