Skyler Blue new photos

Had a chance to do a shoot with Skyler Blue, here are a few samples. Girls if you need any updated shots give send me a PM
Lovely pics and beautiful eyes!
Nice! I assume she's OK with showing her face... I love it when girls do that, but it does raise concerns for their privacy/ security. She's a lovely lady for sure, i hope to meet her sometime.
Wow...just wow. Skyler is certainly a beautiful woman and you've really captured this in these pics. Nicely done.
Giant bourbon I would never post pictures without the permission from the model
Great pics
Really Nice Updated Pics!!
So verry nice.
Just moved up to the top of my list.
Sweetheart and beautiful lady. Sorry I won't be able to see her this trip
Giant bourbon I would never post pictures without the permission from the model Originally Posted by fenderman
I knew that; i was speaking more about her decision to show her face in the pics. I like that she does, but it does raise privacy concerns. I like how in the other gallery you posted today you blurred the model's face just enough to hide her identity but still give a hint of how pretty she is. Nice job.
That was per request of the model Skyler has been showing her face before I even met her VIP Desire does not, I am a professional all this is discussed before hand, do you think I would make that decision on my own, please!
I loved working with Fenderman, he is so professional and I love my new pics. He does an outstanding job and I will work with him again not only for my showcase pics but for my portfolio also. I would recommend him to everyone.

@Giant- Obviously showing my face does highten privacy concerns , but people forget that this is my hobby. I do promotional modeling and marketing. Skyler Blue is my name, trademark, and how I market myself. So NO..... I don't have a problem showing my face. Never had a problem with the brands I endorse, and some people contact me off of here to promote their business or brand. As far as stalkers..... doesn't matter if you show your face or not..... discretion and my safety is still my number one concern.
Thanks Skyler you are exceptional and I as well look forward to working with you in the future, can't wait to see what amazing images we can create next! Take care.
Very Lovely Pictures...Lovely indeed. Very professional. and classy BTW.. Your photographer did an awesome job!!

M.M.
hot damn....yummy!