Do we crumble for Colorado?

Martinez is hurt. Niles Paul broke his foot. Do you think we will beat Colorado?
I hope the Nebraska that played at Okie state will show up. Martinez is unfortunately the majority of our offense....just like Eric Crouch was in 2001. Unfortunately when teams neutralize our one good player we fall flat on our face offensively. Im taking NE in this one. I say we clip Colo by 7-10pts.
Colorado has certainly been a bit resurgent of late, but regardless of the state of our offense, we have the absolute best defense in the country. The D can give up some yards through the middle by the nature of it's formations, but not many scores. In a way we are in the same boat as last year, a lackluster at times offense and an absolute steel curtain of a defense.
Personally, I thought Cody Green was getting as close as he's gotten to a rythmn last Saturday night towards the end of the first half, regardless of the interception.
They should have continued with him. We don't need a great quarterback to win, just someone to manage the game. If we score 17 to 20 points, game over, we win.
Colorado has simply not played against this type of defense. We'll get CU's best shot for sure, but they probably won't score more than 10 points.

Let's all rent a bus and head to Dallas! lol
I hate to keep my winning streak going, but I shall take CO on this one. The offense is going to fold if Taylor doesn't play much unless Bo laid into them about that. Whether the defense is there or not, there's only so much they can do.
Nebraska 21 Colo 14
Colorado will have mucho trouble scoring. Our defense will be on fire.....Huskers 30, Buffs (does is smell funny in here, Ralphie???) 3
OK here we go again. I hope we don't get the ref crew we had at A&M
Well, your team won and is headed to Dallas next week. I'd like to let you know that I lost a bet today and have to wear a husker sweatshirt next weekend. That might hurt a little.
Elena having a hard time finding what you won ( dammit) Might need a couple of alternatives.
I missed the score, but got the spread almost exactly....
Burk......I'll PM you a few ideas.

I need to go buy a huskers sweatshirt today....this will hurt.
I need to go buy a huskers sweatshirt today....this will hurt. Originally Posted by MsElena
Borrow one, don't feed their cash base. I'm sure there's at least *one* guy who could loan you one. All I got is a UConn sweatshirt/hoodie.
SR......are you offering me to loan me your UConn shirt?

Actually, I'm going to go buy a shirt today and then take a picture of me in it.....with nothing else on. Maybe then I won't have to wear it out in public next week.
SR......are you offering me to loan me your UConn shirt?

Actually, I'm going to go buy a shirt today and then take a picture of me in it.....with nothing else on. Maybe then I won't have to wear it out in public next week. Originally Posted by MsElena
I'd overnight it to ya!

Buy the Husker drek, take the photo, then return it.
Overnight yourself and my missing chocolate oh and the shirt.