So who is SassySue?

Is this WombRaider or some other previously banned douchebag returning in disguise?
it's possible "she's" WombRaider, i've also heard it's a previous poster who changed handles. i did note that "she" has "down by the boondocks" as the location in the profile where Woomby had "down by the river" .. that's similar but hardly a smoking gun.

her "content" is more likely to point a booger laden finger at her as "Woomby" reinvented... lol
Does it matter?
Typical low information liberals. So easy to topple.
Does it matter?
Typical low information liberals. So easy to topple. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
i'd put some money on that. Sissypoo's posting style is more "liberal link of the day" than the diatribes Woomby used to engage in.

i'm still somewhat amazed Woomby has abandoned this forum given who the two likely nominees are. you'd have to think he's frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog right about now ahaha

but then again, he always did.
her responses are less strident than woomby's albeit as moored in ideology

I doubt a study of her letter and word frequency usage would match up with woomby's

but she does seem to be highly influenced by less than considered and thoughtful writers...
i'd put some money on that. Sissypoo's posting style is more "liberal link of the day" than the diatribes Woomby used to engage in.

i'm still somewhat amazed Woomby has abandoned this forum given who the two likely nominees are. you'd have to think he's frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog right about now ahaha

but then again, he always did. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Kid, try to take it easy on the references to EKIM's lying liberal gloryhole mentor and butt buddy. EKIM was JUUUUUUST about over being left at the alter by woomby running off with Big Sir, and now these posts referencing woomby just open up all of that sordid faggotry once again. It might make EKIM want to " get plunged like an oil well " !!!
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Is this WombRaider or some other previously banned douchebag returning in disguise? Originally Posted by Revenant
HoustonMilfDebbie
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Kid, try to take it easy on the references to EKIM's lying liberal gloryhole mentor and butt buddy. EKIM was JUUUUUUST about over being left at the alter by woomby running off with Big Sir, and now these posts referencing woomby just open up all of that sordid faggotry once again. It might make EKIM want to " get plunged like an oil well " !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim008 is into some sick bullshit!!!
HoustonMilfDebbie Originally Posted by DSK
Bingo!
Anyone remember Zanny?

SS posts the same kind of garbage.
Anyone remember Zanny?

SS posts the same kind of garbage. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
SassySue and HoustonMilfDebbie are posting the exact same garbage: exhibit A and exhibit B
Sue is a great lady, and very smart. She doesn't lap up all the government controlled MSM BS that gets spewed every day. She actually investigates it for herself. That's more than I can say for many on here.
ekim has sister?
HoustonMilfDebbie Originally Posted by DSK
Geez, isn't it obvious?

We already established this fact when she first started posting under her new handle.

SassySue=HoustonMilfDebbie

The giveaway is her groupie-like adulation of Noam Chomsky.

And the way she spams us with threads containing a link - but no summary of what it is about or why we should open it.

And the fact that she rarely replies when someone takes the time to explain, patiently and intelligently, why she is wrong.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Geez, isn't it obvious?

We already established this fact when she first started posting under her new handle.

SassySue=HoustonMilfDebbie

The giveaway is her groupie-like adulation of Noam Chomsky.

And the way she spams us with threads containing a link - but no summary of what it is about or why we should open it.

And the fact that she rarely replies when someone takes the time to explain, patiently and intelligently, why she is wrong. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, few like Chomsky...thank G-d.