Bill Clinton

Old and wore out.
Old and wore out. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

and Full of SHIT, same as he ever was.

Looks like they dug up Buddy Ebsen.
Old and wore out. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are you describing the last lady you been with or your little penis or perhaps both ?
Say what you want but even as a republican I have to admit some of the best years in our economy happened during the Clinton years jobs were plentiful. Any of my fellow republicans who are denying this fact can go fuck off.
Say what you want but even as a republican I have to admit some of the best years in our economy happened during the Clinton years jobs were plentiful. Any of my fellow republicans who are denying this fact can go fuck off. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Say what you want but even as a republican I have to admit some of the best years in our economy happened during the Clinton years jobs were plentiful. Any of my fellow republicans who are denying this fact can go fuck off. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

BLOW ME YOU CUM SWALLOWING IGNORANT FAT ASS FAGOT WANNA BE
Unbelievable difference between the two conventions.

No difference in you howler monkeys.

President Clinton knocked it out of the park. As always.
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2016, 09:28 PM
I agree he was a good President as far as the economy is concerned.

However, since he and Hillary referred to black criminals as Super Predators, history will judge them harshly.
BLOW ME YOU CUM SWALLOWING IGNORANT FAT ASS FAGOT WANNA BE Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Do I hit a nerve you little fucker? I was a former drill seargent and you would the typical wus they couldn't make it throw basic training. You would probably cry like a little bitch the first time I yelled at your girl ass.

I see a lot of you flip me off over the Internet but none of you have the balls to call me out in public. I faced tougher sons of bitches than you ass clowns on here. I am not a hard man to find if anyone would like to debate me in person. You guys are making conservatives look really bad I am actually ashamed to be associated as a republican based on the actions you guys have displayed on this forum.
Unbelievable difference between the two conventions.

No difference in you howler monkeys.

President Clinton knocked it out of the park. As always.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How so, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

"Lock her up!" was a pretty popular chant at both conventions, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Looks like dalilama is a coward he had to RTM the mods for protection what a wimp
Looks like dalilama is a coward he had to RTM the mods for protection what a wimp Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Have you been propositioning again queer?

Perhaps you should stop sending your lame PMs?
Luke, we've got guys in here who can kick someone's ass with their bare fists!
LOL @ DOTY No. 1!