No Uniformed Police Allowed On Democrat Convention Floor

I was listening to Rudy Gulliana this morning, and he is saying that the DNC banned any uniformed police officers on the Convention Floor in Philly.

I can't find a link confirming this. Anybody else find a link confirming this? It sounds like hyperbole, but with the Democrats, you never know.
I have not looked Jackie. I will when I get to work but I just found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLiAPRy-qEY
I have not looked Jackie. I will when I get to work but I just found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLiAPRy-qEY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why don't you try working for a change?
Great fucking thread.

Why didn't you point out the lack of terrorists on the convention floor?

Or sidewinding Crocker croakers?

I seem to remember a speech by the Police Chief of Pittsburg who was in uniform. But let's not split hairs here...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Why don't you try working for a change? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" Work " like YOU do down at the 'holes picking dingleberries EKIM !? !
I was listening to Rudy Gulliana this morning, and he is saying that the DNC banned any uniformed police officers on the Convention Floor in Philly.

I can't find a link confirming this. Anybody else find a link confirming this? It sounds like hyperbole, but with the Democrats, you never know. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I remember when the Clinton WHITE House would not allow military people to wear their uniforms.
...the DNC banned any uniformed police officers on the Convention Floor ..... Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's one of the first "pro-law enforcement" actions taken by the Democratic Party in a long time. I'm sure the police officers are glad to not have to turn their backs on those fuckers! Who the fuck would?
I want to praise the DNC for being thoughtful enough to protect the police from the greatest threat to them anywhere. A building full of Democrats.
Good job DNC!