I Love The Poorly Educated

Trump loves his supporters I guess. He got animated when discuss the poorly educated that's supporting him.

His sons couldn't even keep a straight face they looked like they wanted to fall out in laughter.

Trump loves his supporters I guess. He got animated when discuss the poorly educated that's supporting him.

His sons couldn't even keep a straight face they looked like they wanted to fall out in laughter.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump was beseeching his former colleagues, friends, and associates in the dim-retard party to see the light and join him in the Republican party, Sissy Chap.

Is that Uday or Qusay on Trumpolin's left?
Hey Sissy Chap,

We already had this discussion. Trump was giving a shout-out to Assup Oinkboy Mamboulla. Now go find something else to occupy your pathetically shortened attention span.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1651811
With liberals in charge all you get is poorly educated.
I Love The Poorly Educated Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is it easier for you to communicate with them?
Shameful. Really shameful.

Believe me!
  • DSK
  • 07-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Shameful. Really shameful.

Believe me! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What kind of moron would believe you?
What kind of moron would believe you? Originally Posted by DSK
Well...there's EKIM and woomby and Lubed Wide-Ass and masterdickmuncherman and Lil Cotex and ...............
So Trump loves the poorly educated huh?

Must be all those blue collar Democrats that got him the nomination.
Are you kidding? He loves them because they're all potential victims, er, students at Drumpf U!
Are you kidding? He loves them because they're all potential victims, er, students at Drumpf U! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Care to hear the complaints of those who feel victimized by hildebeest, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and the Clinton Foundation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02bT1YGT8LM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
that.... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!