Encounter: Had Faith Then Lost It (Her)

Date: 06/11/2018 & 06/14/2018
Name: Faith/Sunshine/Jade/Black Barbies/Ms Prettie, etc.
Phone: 832.541.8992
Email Address: tiffanymack543@gmail.com
URL / Website: Removed URL...RL
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-45 & 1960
Activities: DATY, CBJ, CFS, K9
Hair Length and Color: Reddish & short 1st time, red & long on 2nd
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: A freaky looking lady (which I like), with wild hair, tall (5'9"), B cups that are perky. Loooong legs. Bit of a mommy pooch (she has an 18 mo baby). Much better looking in person than her pics. Thick but definitely not a BBW.
Recommendation: Yes
Faith texted me last night from a different number and is back in town, so am seeing her this morning. Updates at noon
  • pxmcc
  • 07-03-2018, 07:02 AM
You're on a roll sir..
I don't want to be like Willie Nelson when he said "My one regret in life is that I have outlived my d*ck".

I want to be like W.C. Fields who said "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted."
3rd encounter was a disaster. She asked me to stop by McD's and get her a lil breakfast, which I did. Still made it to her incall ontime and texted her to say I was there and was it OK to come up.

No reply for like 10 minutes, then this dude drives up, parks in front of her room and goes and knocks and he has a McD's bag too. So I said phuck it and hit the road. She then texts me right away and says it's a huge misunderstanding, that was her brother bringing food, etc. and I should come back.

No way.... I didn't know if that was her pimp, or if I was being set up for a robbery/mugging or what. But discretion was the better part of valor for me today...... She then continued to text me at least 5-6 times to come back until she wore her keyboard or fingers out.

Now she's saying no one has ever treated her this way and bailed on her. I say bullsh*t.

What's the ECCIE opinion? Was I wrong? Should I have stuck around?
  • iquit
  • 07-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Always follow your gut instinct. If you are wrong, you are still ok. However , having seen her twice before without incident should count for something
We texted more yesterday and both loosened up about the incident. She apologised for having the dude come to the room, and I apologised for bolting. So we're gonna give it another try after the holiday.
With eccie back and many to chose from I sugggest you move on.