Date: 3/15/19
Name: Mia Milan
Phone: 214-838-8797
Email Address: mailto:Miamilan1k@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=376458
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: By the airport
Activities: Not kissing but maybe pecking? Some body worship, bbbj, doggie attempted RCG
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mia is incredibly beautiful with a very sexy body. She has amazing natural breasts and an ass that takes two hands to hold. But she’s still very fit and trim. A total sex machine body. Too bad she didn’t want to use it,
Recommendation: No
DAMN
Thanks for the review.

Pecking. LOL.
I was thinking of seeing her . Thanks for making my mind up
well that was an expensive disappointment...thanks for the honest review!
Sorry for your bad time

Probably right, Jimmie
I read a few of her reviews and others have had the same experience. Sucks.
Thanks for the review.. she looks smoking hot and with all of the recent "Yes" reviews wanted to see her.. had held off because of the early "No's", they seem to have had the same experience.
Sorry about that man. Like a couple of others you definitely made my mind up about seeing her :/
  • ttmax
  • 03-16-2019, 12:21 PM
Hmmmm?...she is all awesome and natural...last time I lowered the tv. She put on music and took her to the couch and she was 100% on me....sometimes we need to lead and set pace!
She’s was wack last time an only time I saw her. Back wen Catalina was traveling with her. Too risky to blow $$$ on. Good luck out there
Sorry man, I got an awesome experience with her. I haven't share the review yet, but It was a totally different for me. I would like to repeat again.
not sure why she's not battin' 1,000 here in SA but you ain't the first to give her a "no". Guess she doesn't like whataburger?