Senator Ted Cruz in "self quarantine"...

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavi...tient/2326634/

witch hazel treats the carpet burns, but... after 46 months on his knees, with Trump's dick in his mouth, I'm sure Cruz has caught much more than the Corona virus.

witch hazel treats the carpet burns, but... after 46 months on his knees, with Trump's dick in his mouth, I'm sure Cruz has caught much more than the Corona virus. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i think he should show up to Democrat only sessions of Senate committees and cough loudly the whole time.

BAHHAHHAAAA
Ted Cruz is a Germaphobe. He probably doesn't have Coronavirus.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Cruz is taking a reasonable action to protect others - given the current state of knowledge about coronavirus.

He may either not have ocontracted the diseae - or have a sub-clinical asymptomatic case. Either way - his self- quarantine reflects an abundance of caution for the people he interacts with.
I wish him well and hope he does not develop the disease.

Meanwhile - Fascist DPST's are hoping he dies. ideology Uber alles - so the democrats Scream!
I wish him well and hope he does not develop the disease. Originally Posted by oeb11
same here.. but my best hope is that he will revert to the Ted Cruz of 4 years ago, shortly before he decided he better jump on the Trump train and suck Trump's dick, lest his career suffer.

Cruz lost his character, disregarding the vile things Trump said about Cruz' Father and Wife. he cut his own balls off to suck Trump's cock. a real disgrace, frankly.
same here.. but my best hope is that he will revert to the Ted Cruz of 4 years ago, shortly before he decided he better jump on the Trump train and suck Trump's dick, lest his career suffer.

Cruz lost his character, disregarding the vile things Trump said about Cruz' Father and Wife. he cut his own balls off to suck Trump's cock. a real disgrace, frankly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you don't understand politics. it's part of the game. didn't you notice that all the Dems that said Creepy Joe was unfit to serve now endorse him?

that's how the game is played.
you don't understand politics. it's part of the game. didn't you notice that all the Dems that said Creepy Joe was unfit to serve now endorse him?

that's how the game is played. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I do understand politics.. can you read?

I said just what you said. that Cruz compromised his soul for political gain.

I said just what you said. that Cruz compromised his soul for political gain. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

no you don't understand .. if yous complain that Cruz does what everyone does. and yous are complaining because you started a thread about nothing

thank yous valueless poster

I said just what you said. that Cruz compromised his soul for political gain. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He is just not that smart, Chung.

I agree with you on Cruz.
Ted Cruz is a Germaphobe. He probably doesn't have Coronavirus. Originally Posted by Levianon17

and so is Donald Trump.
He is just not that smart, Chung.

I agree with you on Cruz. Originally Posted by Last Ride

do you agree with Romney voting to impeach Trump? after kissing his ass for an endorsement in 2012? then deriding him on 2016? then kissing his ass after he won? then ideriding him again?

see the pattern here? NO .. of course yous don't!!

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA
I do understand politics.. can you read? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you start a thread trashing a politician for being a politician and say..."I do understand politics".
What a oxyMORON!!
and so is Donald Trump. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really.

witch hazel treats the carpet burns, but... after 46 months on his knees, with Trump's dick in his mouth, I'm sure Cruz has caught much more than the Corona virus. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

What does your comments have to do with Senator Cruz taking responsible action to a possible exposure to the Corona Virus.?