Dem Panic, not Pandemic

So Democrat scoundrel Sylvester Turner cancelled the rest of the Houston Rodeo. No rational reason given.

The NCAA will be holding March Madness without the fans in attendance. I wonder how long that will last.

The NBA prohibited fans from attending tonights game in San Fran due to a new city rule disbarring crowds of over 1,000. I wonder how they came up with that number.

I'm also seeing state universities campuses closing down.

No real reasons given. "An abundance of caution." Latest figure I see is 33 US deaths due to CV. Not hundreds, not thousands.

NY & CA declare state emergency. Of course, true blue.

Looks like people will be going to Uncle Sam with their hands out soon. Where have you gone Dr Salk, a lonely nation turns it's eyes to you?
Wtf Houston? Twit head has this under control and will be the best pos ever. When he's not playing golf or talking or texting lies that only the most ignorant will believe. As the world keeps laughing and making fun at the USA of stupid

We have no reliable test results. Cdc was tried to be shut down by the orange in charge. Blame it on Obama lol...not really funny with a ignorant in charge though
Wtf Houston? Twit head has this under control and will be the best pos ever. When he's not playing golf or talking or texting lies that only the most ignorant will believe. As the world keeps laughing and making fun at the USA of stupid

We have no reliable test results. Cdc was tried to be shut down by the orange in charge. Blame it on Obama lol...not really funny with a ignorant in charge though Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Shhhh! the adults are posting. cum back in 50 years when yous grow up.
So Democrat scoundrel Sylvester Turner cancelled the rest of the Houston Rodeo. No rational reason given.

The NCAA will be holding March Madness without the fans in attendance. I wonder how long that will last.

The NBA prohibited fans from attending tonights game in San Fran due to a new city rule disbarring crowds of over 1,000. I wonder how they came up with that number.

I'm also seeing state universities campuses closing down.

No real reasons given. "An abundance of caution." Latest figure I see is 33 US deaths due to CV. Not hundreds, not thousands.

NY & CA declare state emergency. Of course, true blue.

Looks like people will be going to Uncle Sam with their hands out soon. Where have you gone Dr Salk, a lonely nation turns it's eyes to you? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well, it's certainly reassuring to see that intelligent minds are in still in decision making capacities and are taking this threat as seriously as it is, and are beginning to make the decisions that will help limit the spread of the virus. Thanks for reporting this, Gnadfly.
Only a fucking idiot believes Trump.

Can yous say PANDEMICs?

Yippee ki-yay, idiots!

https://apple.news/A2WgoLETASXmMQMsOM4F4Qw
I'm thinking that the dangerous joke in the White House wasn't POTUS, he'd be a poster on this Board. Just Wow!
I'm thinking that the dangerous joke in the White House wasn't POTUS, he'd be a poster on this Board. Just Wow! Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
I'm pretty convinced that the most sophisticated electronic equipment he knows how to use is the keypad on his iPhone.
We can only hope that the smart people in the room, if he has any left, will advise the pos on how to deal with a national crisis without lieing too much to America and the world. His buddies in Saudi Arabia are already kicking his dumb dick in the dirt/sand by piling on his fat orange ignorant ass. Can America look more stupid?
daveokc says:
March 11, 2020 at 8:48 pm
The same idiots who told us NAFTA IS GOOD FOR AMERICA!
The same idiots who told us Y2K IS A THREAT TO AMERICA!
The same idiots who told us IRAQ HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
The same idiots who told us IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR!
The same idiots who told us A VIDEO TRIGGERED THE BENGHAZI ATTACKS!
The same idiots who told us BREXIT WILL RUIN THE BRITISH ECONOMY!
The same idiots who told us HILLARY HAS A 98.2% CHANCE OF WINNING!
The same idiots who told us TRUMP’S ELECTION WILL RUIN THE AMERICAN ECONOMY!
The same idiots who told us TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!

Are now telling us CANCEL ALL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY…BECAUSE… CORONAVIRUS!

I only recognized it was a hoax yesterday. The Globalist Deep State is using “perception management” to kill Trump’s economic miracle.

As Sundance said, $trillions are at stake.

Spoiler Alert: the Globalist Deep State will fail. Trump will crush the fear-mongers. And we will help him do it!
Ok then. Can America look MORE stupid?
It could look like you.
The Dems sense political victory from people dying of this disease and the stock market crashing.

Fuckers want power more than anything.
Wow, 11 posts in this thread so far and not one of them appears to have a clue about anything relevant.

BTW, Pandemic doesn't mean you are likely going to die if you get the disease.
Wow, 11 posts in this thread so far and not one of them appears to have a clue about anything relevant.

BTW, Pandemic doesn't mean you are likely going to die if you get the disease. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Yes, Pandemic includes lots of pieces in it's definition.

Widespread geographically or also effecting a large percentage of a population.

It should not denote panic.
Everyone relax... Trumpy has been searching every golf course far and wide for the virus cure. This will be over any day now.