Lawyers: Chelsea Manning attempts suicide in Va. jail

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

remember .. Obama pardoned this faggot traitor

Lawyers: Chelsea Manning attempts suicide in Va. jail

https://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-chelse...000843152.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Chelsea Manning's legal team said Wednesday that the former intelligence analyst tried to take his own life Wednesday, but was transported to a hospital where he is recovering.

Manning has been in jail since May 2019 for refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating WikiLeaks. He was scheduled to appear in federal court in Alexandria, Virginia, on Friday for a hearing on a motion to terminate the civil contempt sanctions stemming from that refusal.

In the motion filed last month, Manning's lawyers argued that Manning has shown during his incarceration that he can't be coerced into testifying before a grand jury.

Manning served seven years in a military prison for leaking a trove of documents to WikiLeaks before President Barack Obama commuted the remainder of his 35-year sentence in 2017.

Alexandria Sheriff Dana Lawhorne said Wednesday: “There was an incident at approximately 12:11 p.m. today at the Alexandria Adult Detention Center involving inmate Chelsea Manning. It was handled appropriately by our professional staff and Ms.(sic) Manning is safe.”

Andy Stepanian, a spokesman for Manning's legal team, said in a statement Wednesday that Manning “remains unwavering in his refusal to participate in a secret grand jury process that he sees as highly susceptible to abuse.”
__
An earlier version of this story said Andy Stepanian is a lawyer for Chelsea Manning. Stepanian is a spokesman for Manning's legal team.
BAHHAHHAAAAAA

remember .. Obama pardoned this faggot traitor Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sooooo...you're celebrating the suffering of another human?!?
Sooooo...you're celebrating the suffering of another human?!? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

yes. i am. and your problem with that is .. what exactly?
Sooooo...you're celebrating the suffering of another human?!? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No, I am pretty sure he's laughing at the stupidity of the one that pardoned him, lol
No, I am pretty sure he's laughing at the stupidity of the one that pardoned him, lol Originally Posted by Levianon17

and i'm pretty sure you'd be right. and i'm laughing at a loser who can't even commit a proper "Epstein" without fucking it up. butt hey it took Epstein two tries so there's always next time...

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
not really surprising.

if someone advised Obama not to pardon manning, he would have still tried to commit suicide in prison.

the fact that he, pretending to be female, tried to commit suicide in prison.

TGs have mental issues a sex change op is not going to address.

TGs are suicide risks.
  • R.M.
  • 03-12-2020, 05:37 AM
I think I just read some where that Chelsea is really HoeHummer. Ant that a mess.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2020, 06:27 AM
yes. i am. and your problem with that is .. what exactly? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's ok Wacko...I'm celebrating your stocks demise.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2020, 06:29 AM
No, I am pretty sure he's laughing at the stupidity of the one that pardoned him, lol Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump didn't pardon Manning.
and i'm pretty sure you'd be right. and i'm laughing at a loser who can't even commit a proper "Epstein" without fucking it up. butt hey it took Epstein two tries so there's always next time...

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Epstein had professional assistance.
  • Trey
  • 03-12-2020, 08:28 AM
I'd celebrate just as much if my avatar became reality. So I guess I'm just as sick as you. And they say there is no unity anymore.
It's ok Wacko...I'm celebrating your stocks demise. Originally Posted by WTF

how much are you down? i mean .. you must have tons of money invested .. a big time high roller builder like yourself .. why don't you do us ignert investors a favor and tell us when we can BUY?

Trump didn't pardon Manning. Originally Posted by WTF

for once yous are right. so very rare of you. you should have a drink Captain Obvious

Chelsea Manning Released From Prison After Obama Grants Clemency

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...emency-n760616