URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/L8UsUJd5WiG5
City: Alief
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Houston... Alief area
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, SS, CFS: Multiple positions, COT
Hair Length and Color: Black, like her picture
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vietnamese, 5'4'ish, 36D MM's, nice bush, 1 Tat, nice body and ass for an Asian, Thick Black hair that matched her awesome bush
Recommendation: Yes
My bad, posted in the wrong forum. Mods, please move. Thank you.
Good one Gorgeous lady
no way she's in her 20's looks closer to 40. Y'all are horrible with asian age. bet she is at least 35. but good to know of GFE service and glad you got your rocks off.
no way she's in her 20's looks closer to 40. Y'all are horrible with asian age. bet she is at least 35. but good to know of GFE service and glad you got your rocks off. Originally Posted by dat198
She told me twice, on 2 different occasions that she was 24, and that is also the age she puts on her P411 profile page.
She told me twice, on 2 different occasions that she was 24, and that is also the age she puts on her P411 profile page. Originally Posted by DRSlut
And women don’t LIE about their age. Guess you like wide age range. Come back and start with 55-60 yr old and move to 24 yr old.
And women don’t LIE about their age. Guess you like wide age range. Come back and start with 55-60 yr old and move to 24 yr old. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
You are a great specimen DoubleEagle and am I sure I speak for a lot of here us when I say Thank You for your continued replies to people's posts and reviews.
  • Tgf84
  • 08-19-2022, 10:08 AM
Her age is verified on p411 ����♂️
@dat198 and @DoubleEagle:

After I mentioned to her that her age of 24 might have been questioned, this was our exchange:

I’m sure P411 verified that your age was 24, right?

Yes they have a picture of my ID and my face next to my id
Thanks for the review...she does look 40 though.
Thanks for the review...she does look 40 though. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Well, take it up with P411 for accepting false documentation. I did what I can do.
Thanks DR for the review..she looks exactly like her pic. Her pussy is one of the tightest that I have experienced. Also on the plus side She speaks great English with no accent
I have seen her a few times. I agree with the statement about her being tight. I can barely get in. She definitely is not a clock watcher and a lot of fun to spend time with.
On a side note I have watched movies with her and had long conversations. She is not older than 25.
Have fun with her.
She really really enjoys sucking cock. I am currently teaching her some new tricks on how to suck. I like it when she chokes herself on my cock. She also loves to have her titties covered with jizz. She has a nice rack that looks awesome covered in cum. Ask her to finger herself as she sucks you off, she really goes wild then.