User ID:: -
Phone: 346-448-7025
Email Address: mirandalucia995@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P344229
City: H-town
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: BBBJ, SS, DFK, DATY, DATO, CFS, multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders, some highlights I think.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short small waist nice butt, medium tidddy Latina MILF.
Recommendation: Yes
I got verified by here a couple of weeks ago. I need to see her soon. What does she look like I've read mixed reviews. She looks good to me but just asking your opinion
She is a very nice woman. Her kissing is off the charts, seems like she actually loves to fuck, gets extremely wet when turned on and is a nice person who gives great value at a reasonable donation. You will enjoy your time with her iamthem
I SECOND Pitroom…

Even though I haven’t seen her in about a year or so. I doubt her service has changed. She’s a great value and a sexy little thing. I’ve been meaning to see her again, but I’ve either had “BUDGET “ issues and couldn’t hobby or went for better value. But she’s worth the money.
Appreciate both of y'all response. I plan on meeting her and if everything goes good when my job sends me to Houston hopefully I can arrange for her to be my regular for outcalls.
She's pretty, I wouldn't say she is hot or beautiful, but she's pretty. Her service is above and beyond at least on our first encounter. I read those reviews too and I just take people's comments with a grain of salt because some people have a specific type of girl in mind and anything short of that becomes bad, ugly, etc. I had fun and it is my money and I would definitely be back when I get a chance.
Shout out to Pitroom,Anotheguy12, and MairicoG I meet up with her this past Saturday.inenjoyed our session, her ACG is a site to see isn't it. She was fun and the fact that she is mobile is great I'm looking for a regular for when I'm out there with work and she just placed her self on my top 5 list