Dana from Cleveland RIP

Hey Guys
Some of you guys who've been around for a while will remember Dana from Cleveland. She was a provider par excellence who had been around for a long time. There were other providers who didn't always get along with her but she was an ok woman who had a kind streak as well as a true gift for the erotic arts.
Dana was in a car wreck about a year ago and was seriously injured. She fought the good fight but lost it not very long ago.
So, if you knew her, say a little prayer for her tonight. And if you didn't know her, say one anyway because she was good people.
RIP Dana! Some of us will remember you for a long time.
I knew about the car accident but not about her passing. She was, in truth, a great lady and a good friend. Vaya con Dios, Dana.
  • Old-T
  • 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Definately good people. She is missed. She did a number of things to help people that went over & above, sometimes for people she would have had every right to hold a grudge against.

Yes, I will absolutely miss her. Rest peacefully M'Lady.
  • MLG
  • 02-23-2013, 11:37 AM

RIP Dana!
I will miss her too.
I met her several times, she was always a nice lady to see and she always did her best to make you confortable. She will be missed.

HH