Fake Review, imaginary provider, RLI exposed!

There's a review about a fake provider being linked to a real one in order to hurt her and her personal life. Local mods have been contacted and it hasn't been removed regardless of it's obvious falsehoods and RLI rule violations. Yes, local mods have been contacted. They say, after hours, that they are "working" on removing it.

I normally don't post. Privacy is very important to me, as it is to most, including this provider. I'm afraid she is feeling pretty down and may do something.

How can we help her??
You want to help her? Tell her to "guest" her ECCIE account (you can't delete it or the questionable review) and never, ever log on again. She may want to look at P411 (takes two registered members to recommend her) and Tryst.link. Tryst.link is designed and run by providers and has a range of options that included client management (follow up emails, etc.).
Neither site has reviews.
Why would you give a shit WK, pimp, troll or whatever the fuck you are? She's a grown woman and can handle it herself.
Why would you give a shit WK, pimp, troll or whatever the fuck you are? She's a grown woman and can handle it herself. Originally Posted by thimbleguy
You calling someone else a troll....now that's fucking classic right there.
She's been trying to, but apparently no one on this site listens to women. Only ro us guys...

This dude posted her real name and EXACT HOME ADDRESS!! HOW IS THIS OK???
Notice how "thimbleguy" joined a day or two before this but had 73 posts and no reviews and is Banned! Someone is out to get this girl and NO ONE HERE IS HELPING.

LADIES... WHAT IF THIS WAS YOU!?
Unfortunately this has happened to me as well.. && nothing was done.
The client didn’t have proper screening info so I refused to see him.

Then next thing you know I have a review (STIlL on here from like 2014?)
Which says I did MSOG, BBFS, and a whole bunch of my personal “no’s”

-which obviously I didn’t do.
(The only thing that helped was having some of my clients go onto the review and say “no way she did that!” Or “respect personal privacy!”).

Also maybe- just maybe- talk to the mod in her area... since it is a safety thing maybe they could do something? - they won’t delete the review but they may be able to edit it to not have address etc on it.? Worth a shot..

Still to this day I have inquiries. I would suggest she takes advantage of the powderpuff room as well as PD. PD has a verified section for all verified providers to vent and it’s a very good self boost talking to the other ladies.. -with No negativity or bashing.
  • Crock
  • 09-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Which says I did MSOG, BBFS, and a whole bunch of my personal “no’s” Originally Posted by Miss Audra
MSOG is a personal no? Why in the world?
Damn, they finally found your mom and exposed her, you pimp