I want to do a long MFM session with 2 bi-curious men

I used to be able to post in the KC forum about this. But not anymore.

I have had a gangbang and some group/swap stuff, but i just want 2 men who are very into me, yet they may have this fantasy, already been with a man, experimented a little, or are curious and turned on by the idea of being intimate with a man. I dont want them to fuck each other. Just touching, little kissing each other maybe all over. Maybe suck each other or use an anal toy.
I found this to be very difficult. It had to be guys i had been with, i wanted them to be fit and sexy, but also think the other was attractive.
So i set a time for me and 3 guys to meet at a dive bar. Only 1 showed. I would love to have 4 or 5 guys come over for drinks with no pressure or expectations. Even if i hadnt been with him, but he sent me a pic.
Scheduling was a nightmare! I couldn't seem to get them all to come by on the same night! Frustrated with all the effort i put in to this, i gave up.
I need ideas and advice to make this happen. Please
Yeah getting a good MFM threesome together is not as easy as you'd think. I went on Double list and we probably went through 80-90 replies and she spent time chatting with 10-15 guys at various points of which 3 ended up not flaking. We finally got into bed with one of the guys on Saturday night. I'm bi, but this was strictly focused on her anyway. And even though I enjoy giving head to guys I'm not interested in anything past that... my ass is an exit ramp only...

I'd recommend putting up an ad there...but be prepared for a lot of effort that might only pay out a month from now....
You are going to need to have one guy already locked in place, literally or figuratively is up to you, before you can even try to find a second or third. Then you can do as posted above and keep screening some additional candidates to get the full thing in place.

You may also have to lower expectations on any prerequisites that you have in place.

As for myself I rarely get to Kansas City but do go to Joplin occasionally.
Getting a bunch of people together is the hardest thing to do. I have set up orgies before and it always seems you will invite 10 people and five will show.

My suggestion is figure out how many people you want and invite double the number of people you want.
Count me in for a Dallas encounter
This is where craigslist was fucking excellent. You might could try AFF or mixxxer.
  • SeV
  • 11-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Getting a bunch of people together is the hardest thing to do. I have set up orgies before and it always seems you will invite 10 people and five will show.

My suggestion is figure out how many people you want and invite double the number of people you want. Originally Posted by Fizley
From experience I agree
Want 10 people to show, invite 50 plus 2
Sounds like fun.. wish I had a reason to get to KC...
  • SeV
  • 11-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Girl you lucky girl you
I had someone reach out to me about this this week, accept they were both straight and friends. I was really looking forward to it but they didn’t want to follow my safety protocols and I had no such luck with a request in my personal life.
I think #5 on my sexy bucket list will remain
I also volunteer in DFW
Can you tell me more? I dont want to keeping opening these sites then start getting pop ups my kids could see!

QUOTE=GypsyHeart;1061838858]This is where craigslist was fucking excellent. You might could try AFF or mixxxer.[/QUOTE]
This is where craigslist was fucking excellent. You might could try AFF or mixxxer. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
gypsy, what's your experience w/ Mixxxer?

a quick websearch of the app and a cursory read of some reviews indicate that it's not nearly as good as one would hope. lots of bots and/or fake profiles to get you to stay subscribed.
A long one? Hell, I would opt into such a session at any length, given the chance!
I'm game in DFW
Are you still in the KC area?