Swingers type parties/clubs

Hey friends! I live in KC and there arent many places that attract classy, sexy people. I have heard of cities that have private in home parties by invitation. Or you have to know the secret code! So how or where could i search for such places? Thanks you naughty people!
Fet life I've gotten a couple private clubs off there in the past. Actually a RW friend did and we went together. The ones I went to seemed a lil clicky. Like everyone had there group and stayed that way. Though the last time I went people were friendlier. I am not one who will approach people either. I sorta wait for someone to break the ice. Kinda shy that way.
Clubforeplay and there are plenty of active people in KC
Never had any success with Fetlife but WTF, I just turned 75 and am a realist, like what couple in there 30s or maybe 40s would want to fuck around with a dude that age! Reality bites at times but I understand it. I’ve had a long, good marathon in the hobby life!
  • SeV
  • 01-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Don’t throw in the towel until you’ve had the chance to be my solemate for an hour or two !
Don’t throw in the towel until you’ve had the chance to be my solemate for an hour or two ! Originally Posted by SeV
Make it one hour, not two. Want to see BD 76
I don’t know about the party scene and the 30 and 40 somethings may not pick us out of a lineup but I am still able to show the kids a few tricks when in a foursome and I don’t mean golf. 71 and loving it.
I don’t know about the party scene and the 30 and 40 somethings may not pick us out of a lineup but I am still able to show the kids a few tricks when in a foursome and I don’t mean golf. 71 and loving it. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Good for you, brother, and I am sincere! Not that it means anything but I see we both joined Eccie ten years ago almost to the exact day! March 22 and March 19, 2010!
  • SeV
  • 01-09-2020, 08:08 AM
I hosted an swingers party in 2018,one of the last hobby related affairs before I took my annual leave for school. I was hoping for a bigger turn out but I was happy with the event. I hosted with BelovedBLovely and Honeylove8715, two beautiful black women. All different shades of golden skin tones and melanin. I used my private incall at the time, decorating each room to a different theme. We hosted from 11-1 and then again from 1:30-3:30 to accommodate those who prefer morning or afternoon. We doubled, singled, and ended in a 4 way. Each man choosing his own theme, milking room, group room, singles on the love seat. Refreshments and snacks in the kitchen but’s let be serious even the kitchen was up for game.
If I’m correct the reviews on the subject and I’d totally do it again
Do a lot of swingers clubs have men with small penises? I wonder if I would fit in
Do a lot of swingers clubs have men with small penises? I wonder if I would fit in Originally Posted by tinypenis
Fit in but hard to stay in, per your handle!
fetlife.com
excellent place to find events
you can click on events in your area
see who is going
click on their public profile
there is a place for a link to your website
the classified ads are a good place to find everything
there is much to see and do and learn
I have had a profile there for many years
same name as here
Now that sounds amazing!!

QUOTE=SeV;1061911965]I hosted an swingers party in 2018,one of the last hobby related affairs before I took my annual leave for school. I was hoping for a bigger turn out but I was happy with the event. I hosted with BelovedBLovely and Honeylove8715, two beautiful black women. All different shades of golden skin tones and melanin. I used my private incall at the time, decorating each room to a different theme. We hosted from 11-1 and then again from 1:30-3:30 to accommodate those who prefer morning or afternoon. We doubled, singled, and ended in a 4 way. Each man choosing his own theme, milking room, group room, singles on the love seat. Refreshments and snacks in the kitchen but’s let be serious even the kitchen was up for game.
If I’m correct the reviews on the subject and I’d totally do it again[/QUOTE]