Dirty talk

I love hearing it and I love saying dirty stuff. My problem is I'm kind of in a rut with the things I say. I need some new material LOL what do you guys love to hear? What do you ladies love to say? Maybe there's a website with dirty things to say that could expand my vocabulary!
I love to hear how good I am . A couple of things I’ve heard recently are: your cock is perfect, and the curve of your dick hits all the right spots
I can’t tell my dirty talk to everyone.. that’s top secret
I love hearing it and I love saying dirty stuff. My problem is I'm kind of in a rut with the things I say. I need some new material LOL what do you guys love to hear? What do you ladies love to say? Maybe there's a website with dirty things to say that could expand my vocabulary! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It has to be organic and honest - otherwise it sounds scripted and rehearsed (big turn off!) - say what you feel and feel what you say (big turn on!!). It doesn't even have to make sense. As a matter of fact, if a lady is so heated up that she can't even make sense - makes me think I'm doin' okay!!
Very nice!

B][/B]
I love to hear how good I am . A couple of things I’ve heard recently are: your cock is perfect, and the curve of your dick hits all the right spots Originally Posted by John3030
I can’t tell my dirty talk to everyone.. that’s top secret Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
Cmon...just 1? Lol
Love dirty talk! Both giving and receiving. Ed's right heat of the moment as long as its what your feeling. No one goes home going huh she said the same thing last time we were together.
I Fucking Love Dirty Talk!
It has to be organic and honest - otherwise it sounds scripted and rehearsed (big turn off!) - say what you feel and feel what you say (big turn on!!). It doesn't even have to make sense. As a matter of fact, if a lady is so heated up that she can't even make sense - makes me think I'm doin' okay!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+1
Love it when a woman whispers “Fuck me baby” just after penetration. Pretty much insures my efforts to make her happy double.
Love it when a woman whispers “Fuck me baby” just after penetration. Pretty much insures my efforts to make her happy double.
Love it when a woman whispers “Fuck me baby” right before penetration. Huge turn on for me.
I love it when she says that three times!
There is nothing sexier than a woman telling me exactly what she wants while having sex. I love it when she tells me what she wants to do to me as well. I think it’s hot when a woman isn’t embarrassed to be vocal while having an orgasm too. I mean what’s wrong with entertaining the neighbors???
  • Twix
  • 01-26-2020, 05:55 PM
Agreed �� 100 Percent!!! Gets my Old Geezer Limpy Dick going !! Oh Mann it’s Slow tonight! Haaa ! I’ll get something goin in my backseat or solo if I have to Lookin at these naughty Web Sights ! Especially when I’m having a slow Nite! Eee GADDS! :P