End-of-year questions for providers

1. Besides money, what motivates you to stay in the hobby?
2. Describe a typical day in your life as a provider.
3. What message would you like to give your clients/prospective clients as a whole?
4. What message would you like to give other providers as a whole?
5. What is the biggest challenge for you as a provider?
6. If you could change any aspect of the hobby, what would it be and why?
3. What message would you like to give your clients/prospective clients as a whole?
6. If you could change any aspect of the hobby, what would it be and why? Originally Posted by tornado82
1. Freedom and flexibility, being my own boss.
2. Same as everybody else except that I only work on average 1 hour a day. When I am not working in this industry, I have the same routine as everybody else. Professional job, managing a household, cleaning, other hobbies (tennis, dance, play sports, watch sports, netflix), friends, family, eat, sleep, vacations, etc.
3. Be respectful.
4. Hello! :-)
5. At first, it was the emotional aspect. But now, the challenge is having enough patience to deal with annoying questions/emails/clients trying to cross boundaries. My greatest weakness is my impatience and low tolerance...so the hobby teaches me to be more patient.
6. None. I like it the way it is.
^^^ those are solid answers
Great answers & have to agree with you Amor

1. Freedom and flexibility, being my own boss.
2. Same as everybody else except that I only work on average 1 hour a day. When I am not working in this industry, I have the same routine as everybody else. Professional job, managing a household, cleaning, other hobbies (tennis, dance, play sports, watch sports, netflix), friends, family, eat, sleep, vacations, etc.
3. Be respectful.
4. Hello! :-)
5. At first, it was the emotional aspect. But now, the challenge is having enough patience to deal with annoying questions/emails/clients trying to cross boundaries. My greatest weakness is my impatience and low tolerance...so the hobby teaches me to be more patient.
6. None. I like it the way it is. Originally Posted by samantha thom
1. Time freedom. The hobby offers me flexibility that I would not have in the corporate world.
2. Pretty typical. Most of my time is spent on the administrative aspects of the hobby. I don't "line em up and burn em down"... so most of my life is filled with normalcy.
3. Clients-- Thank you for choosing to spend your time and money with me when there are so many ladies to choose from. Prospective clients-- Kindness, respect, and a sense of humor will get you EVERYWHERE with me.
4. Ladies-- nothing is forever. Work on yourself. Get an education if you don't have one. Find hobbies that interest you. Always be learning something new. Don't let the money make you complacent and lazy. Stay away from the habits and people that will drag you under.
5. Hmmm. Personally-- I'd have to say I need to do a better job of taking care of myself. I'm a giver by nature-- and I tend to not do as much for myself as I should. Self care is important for a provider.
6. Any aspect? I'd love a 100% foolproof screening method. But that isn't realistic.
I get to travel/seek out fun adventures on the way/and make a nice living!

Enjoy life and have fun with whatever situation life hands ya!! AND stay away from drama as much as possible!!

DITTO with above!!

LESS DRAMA /// And more commraderie!!!

Im single, I can get mine without dating, etc. I just dont have the time nor want to make it, Im very career focused.

Beside just life stuff like cleaning, laundry, etc. I have another business. I run a few websites. A couple make me money.

I guess... I'll give the best service I can. Dont be an ass, you can be a kinky freak and still be a gentleman.

Save your money for a rainy day and get your shit together, use spell check, stop losing your phone, blowing off clients, and talking smack. We as hooks make good money there is no excuse for your sob story you cant pay your rent or phone bill... Most of us know us gals that have it together are more limited...

I wouldnt really say its a challenge but the misconceptions of the hobby. And you bareback seekers... I get it happens but, some of you all need to get a grip. LOL

Less crap gals that deceive, scam, lie, use 10 year old pictures, etc. Just be real and again get your shit together. Also keep underage gals out.