Pelosi has lost it too!!!!!

https://api.parler.com/l/49izH

What a retard. These fuckups are going to run this country!!!!!!!! What a train wreck.
This is why I don't think it's that crazy to think they could have cheated. By they I mean these crazy fucking politicians, like Nancy Pelosi. I'm not talking about the general public, although many of us are crazy, too.

But, yea, that bitch is fucking psycho. Fuck her.
Joe Biden commit to a vaccine to better battle America
I still wanna hate fuck nancy raw dawg!

you cant have her Tiny! lol
I still wanna hate fuck nancy raw dawg!

you cant have her Tiny! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bring lots of lube because she's about 80 and her vagina is about as dry as a sidewalk in the middle of June, lol.
Yea. That bitch has no teeth, is demented and it will probably be annoying as fuck to just be in the same room with her. Her big tits are probably drooping down to her knee caps. Think about the effect gravity has had on those honkers for that last 80 years.
Yea. That bitch has no teeth, is demented and it will probably be annoying as fuck to just be in the same room with her. Her big tits are probably drooping down to her knee caps. Think about the effect gravity has had on those honkers for that last 80 years. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Hahahahahaha..................
Bring lots of lube because she's about 80 and her vagina is about as dry as a sidewalk in the middle of June, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Rumor is she likes it in the ass.
Rumor is she likes it in the ass. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"OMG", Hahahaha..........
Joe Biden 78, Nancy Pelosi 80......banging in the Lincoln bedroom
Joe Biden 78, Nancy Pelosi 80......banging in the Lincoln bedroom Originally Posted by VitaMan
With Kumola sucking and licking as needed.
so peelosi wants some packing meat up her ass... is biden up for the job? will his wife, Jill approve of Biden drilling Peelosi's ass in????

she just might have a cow about that.
so peelosi wants some packing meat up her ass... is biden up for the job? will his wife, Jill approve of Biden drilling Peelosi's ass in????

she just might have a cow about that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Forbidden topic.

Check your BP, PMS!
Forbidden topic.

Check your BP, PMS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Delusional.