HOT EXPERIENCE

So yesterday I went to my visti my Dr. My Dr. is mid forties an pretty hot. We have flirted very much with each other in the past and I admit I try to see him for anything. Anyway, we had a heated discussion once and I told him what I do. He was very interested but, didn't call. So yesterday when I saw him, he asked if I was still doing the same thing. Our course I said yes. He then asked me if I had altoids. I didn't, so he said "I'll be right back."
So he comes back with some altoids pulls his cock out and I get on my knees and start sucking. LMFAO! BBBJTC, cim,.....was very hot to me knowing people are just walking around in the office not knowing what was going on in my room.

Oh an yes.........he paid me...
I'm sure the next patient had extra charges on there bill, probably about what a bng costs.
I knew there was a reason I wanted to go to medical school!!
Now thats the kinda doc I like. I knew one similar in Dallas that use to trade scripts for ass and drugs.. Upstanding citizen..lol.. though he's in Federal prison now..
And you told me you had a sore throat because you were sick but now i know the truth.That's why they call it Private Practice
  • AAG
  • 10-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Wow a medical professional and no condom!
That's so funny. I hope he also waived the copay!
  • anita
  • 10-02-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm sure the next patient had extra charges on there bill, probably about what a bng costs. Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty
lol
DAMMIT GIRL! HOW FUNNY WHEN I WAS PREGGO WITH MY 2ND CHILD I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS SO HORNY EVERYTIME I WENT TO SEE MY OB/GYN AND I WANTED TO FUCK HIM RIGHT THERE ON THE PATIENT BED. I'VE ALWAYS HAD THAT FANTASY AND WANTED TO DO IT BUT NEVER HAPPENED. BUMMER! BUT GIRL U ARE CRAZY FOR THAT! I HOPE HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING IN HIS WALLET! LOL
Never happened to me....maybe I'm taking the wrong approach