Lisa and Rain doing a webshow?

Ehh we'll see, I requested a service and the girl got butterflies and flaked
ive had the pleasure of meeting both of them but the other girls i dont know of them. been wanting to see sofia but just havent gotten around to it.
same here. I've called a couple of times and tried to set something up. either no one was available or I've had a last minute cancellation or they call and want to push back the appointment. Not sure if I'm going to give them another call. I've seen some really good reviews but all except one has not been approved by a mod. So I'm not sure if they are as good as people say or it's a fake review
The only reviews I have seen been from the same guy, some guy on cl said he setup something but that she stank bad and had just left another client. So who knows, sofia looks good though.
The one time I dealt with them I had a good time but have not had the chance to try again.
ok so i just joined in the show, ill let you know how it goes, so far just them hanging out and chatting. ive done this b4 on like other sites but this is kools cuz ive met both of them.
so what happened?
ok so my opinion it was pretty kool, they did just hang out and chat. the both seem to be a little camera shy but maybe friday they will be a little more relaxed. towards the end they did end up undressing a little. rain actually got nude and showed us her business.........sweet! lol ill probably "tune in" again tomorrow just to see if there is any more good stuff. I would like to see maybe other girls like Sofia join in, i have been curious about her for some time.
so this was from 6pm - 12pm and nothing until the end?
were they responsive to requests?
I watched last night. They both are nice young latinas but I never met either. It was only $10 but it was very tame. I honestly expected more. If you just like to chat up young girls its ok.
ok..can someone explain to me how this works? I have never used paypal before and i want to check out this show.
ok..can someone explain to me how this works? I have never used paypal before and i want to check out this show. Originally Posted by zero2010
Essentially you pay paypal and paypal pays them.
yes through paypal you just send money using their email, its fairly easy and safe.
Well I have been tuning into their shows and I think I have only missed one since they started this. My opinion the shows seem to be very laid back and Lisa says they are just shy cuz they are new to this but looks like they are having fun with it. I watched the chocolate show, waited all night for it and they finally did it at the end of the night. Lastnight was "adult toys" and they actually used them on each other jaja that was worth the $10. I curious to whats next......