Adios Amigos

Well folks,

I submitted my resignation from ECCIE as a moderator last week and this is my farewell to all of you since I am leaving the hobby.

It has been quite a trip but I must now walk away from this we call the hobby and focus my life and attention elsewhere. I have found myself to be in a situation that I am very happy and content with and know that this is the right time for me to leave.

I have made a lot of friends and some of you will remain my friends after I leave. Savior, Rugburn, RJdiner, the former hobbiest known as Lap, among others I will still keep in touch with you guys since we have interests outside the hobby.

Ladies, I hope you continue to be safe and happy.

I thank the owners of ECCIE for allowing me to help them as a Mod.

With this I am also canceling the socials that I had planned for the Valley and Corpus Christi in November. I am sorry for any inconvienence that this might have caused.

Again, Goodbye to everyone and always be safe.

Elgato69
good luck.
You will be missed.
wow, no shit, good luck to you buddy, a big surprise...
My friend, many people come and go through the hobby. However, some leave a bigger footprint/legacy. You, sir, are a significant loss to our community and leave big shoes to fill. We will keep in touch, I'm sure. I am glad to count you a good friend and we'll continue to have some laughs.

vaya con el diablo amigo

It's just more fun that way.

rj

PS: What about me? Where in the hell am I going to find another Democrat in the hobby down here.
Thanks for your help EG.
Wish you all the best.
Era un placer en conocerte. Que te la pases bien y con mucha suerte!

Eduk8d Mexcan
Thank you for all the time you've spent keeping this neck of the woods in line and good luck down the road on the flipside.
Gato you will be missed, I wish you all the best!
wish we would have had more time to get to know each other miss sexy always had good things to say about you take it easy my friend.
Hope things work out with everything you've got going for you, friend! Peace out!
Well, I'm gonna miss you. You helped me in and helped me with all my questions. You were always good to me. I think you are a wonderful man. Keep in touch. You have my number. You will always be my friend. Love you lots. Good luck.
to educated mexican

UUUh..translate please ...lol
Good luck El Gato
Elgato, you were a big help to me and I will miss you being here, but I wish you well in whatever you decide to do. Take care