Encounter: Angel and Miso threesome @LA (Small spinner duo)

Date: 12/8
Name: Angel and Miso
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Lovelyangels.net
City: DFW
State: -
Address: Dallas
Activities: In Ros:
Hair Length and Color: Miso and Angel both have light brown hair, Angel's looks a bit more reddish
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Angel 5ft and so is Miso, both have similar bodies but Angels body looked more natural and full with a nice small round butt, I liked her a bit more than Miso.
Recommendation: Yes
I have to admit that I think those days are behind me now. First, it's a popgun, not a shotgun, and second, it's single shot, not fully or even semi automatic. But I do still love it so much. Like in Flashdance, "What a feeling!"
Dude nice! I really like Miso, and now that she's open to play with a partner??? Oh boy appropriate the info.

Made my appointment for tomorrow am. I am interested to see how much they will get down with each other, but I am not encouraged by
Made my appointment tomorrow afternoon.
Made my appointment for tomorrow am. I am interested to see how much they will get down with each other, but I am not encouraged by
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Damn, I have a small feeling this might be a disappointment compared to my Fernanda/Julia Brazil review. I’ll try to give direction and they’ll act like they don’t understand English, lol.
What!!
What!! Originally Posted by Expresso_XII