Farting in front of your mate

I was just having a discussion with a pal who I noticed farts in front of his girlfriend. She also farts in front of him. Their household is like the fart game. I dated a girl for three years and I was not even sure she went number 2. She was very secretive about it. I never farted in front of her. I did have one girl that thought it was funny but it was rare on my part. I got to thinking, if you fart in front of your SO...What is the time frame that farting starts. I love a great fart and I almost always laugh even when I am alone. It is my belief that once you start farting in front of your SO, your relationship is way to comfortable or on its way to being over.
I don't Fart....never have, so I can't help you.
I do and if I can hold it I will but if I cant ....whoops..lol
Never is a good time.
As long as they don't have Lumps... Farts are just a part of being human... If your comfartable and so is your SO... whats the big deal...
I had a friend tell/warn me she farts in her sleep... so first time she sleeps over... we climb in bed.. say goodnight and I let one go... I told her I sometimes Fart in my sleep also.. but sometimes I forget to fall asleep first...
Reese may not fart... But if she did... They would be floral..
Im with Reese...do women even fart? I didnt think they had colons.
wow.
Wtf is this shit?
Eccie is a super close married community to be discussing this.
Y'all are clearly bored.
And for the record Ladies pass gas...in the shape of hearts lol
I had a really gross bf once that farted in bed with his ass facing me. I could literally feel those things slapping out of there. He was so gross. So instead of lifting my cheek so mine made no sound, I started turning over and backing up to him so I could return the favor and show him how utterly gross that was. Well he was a typical male and never even woke up to lift the covers so he wasn't bathing n farts n bed. I'm sooooo glad he married someone else. I laugh every now and the. Thinking of what I know she's going through.
Y'all need some gas - ex lol or a change indiet
.Reese may not fart... But if she did... They would be floral.. Originally Posted by DFWRaven

Awwwww! Thank you.
I'm ultra- fortunate. My SO has no sense of smell so the dog and I can be as nasty as we want as long as we're not noisy.

... But I would never be so rude and crude as to so offend with a proper lady.
What crossroads said, except...unless I make noise I ALWAYS blame one of the dogs. However my daughter, son-in-law ALL get into a fart fest now and again. I was born with enough gas to open a QT, but I also know when to hold 'em, and THAT is the important thing.
If you can't hold it please leave the room before you blow it out. Last time anyone blew around me it was a college buddy I picked up from his parents' house. He'd pigged out on lima bean soup and started hissing 'em out about 40 miloes into the trip. Somewhere between Houston and Austin I got tired of rolling down the windows. I pulled over at a rest stop and asked him to see if I was dragging something from the rear bumper. Once he was out I pulled off and left him there. Called one of his PKA frat buddies and told him where to pick up his gas-spewing brother.
I know that I'll be flamed for this, but do you know why most women rarely fart? They can't keep their mouths shut long enough to let the pressure to build up.
This thread would be hella funny, if only guys had access to it. Talking about passing gas in front of women is outright nasty. Sorry guys BUTT, this is just a turd. Farting leads to pooping so, if your relationship is at that stage with your SO, it's in the crapper already. Just plain nasty.