City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM++
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cindy is about 5'2" tall, 110lbs typical asian ass with B cups and eraser nipples. Nice body with toned legs and strong hands.She was wearing a tight Black T-shirt with loose fitting red shorts.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review...
Thanks for the review.

Hmmm...
  • AP51
  • 04-26-2019, 06:21 PM
Hmmm... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
It was a ben for daty and playing with pussy. No FIV or CBJ or BBBJ. If you choose to pay that much then you're raising the price of pussy for others, but your business. In Plano, Allen and Richardson you can get full service for a ben with fiv and bj. Daty
BJ and fiv are only 80.00. Happy hunting
Thanks AP. Unfortunately, lately Ive not been able to find that level of service in the areas you mentioned. Must be hitting the wrong places/seeing the wrong ladies.
A bit of advice for the OP: if you'd rather not list details in the "activities" field, that's fine. But to avoid confusion, the number of plus signs generally should indicate what level of service. Example: "Massage+" for level 1, "Massage++" for level 2 and so on. It's not really a rule or anything, just kind of an unofficial protocol.
Otherwise, good review, glad you had a good time.
  • AP51
  • 04-27-2019, 06:47 PM
A bit of advice for the OP: if you'd rather not list details in the "activities" field, that's fine. But to avoid confusion, the number of plus signs generally should indicate what level of service. Example: "Massage+" for level 1, "Massage++" for level 2 and so on. It's not really a rule or anything, just kind of an unofficial protocol.
Otherwise, good review, glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by Theoldsarge
That sounds good but what would you put for L1 and Daty. Or if more was available but you did not partake.I thought they didn't want activities posted in the activities field. I have no problem putting them there. On another note do you have any ideal why I have a hard time trying to reply to a thread. It won't type or even blink to type. Thanks for the advice much appreciated.