San Antonio has 99,000 hits to Ashley Madison

Yep! I'm one of them. Can you guess which one?
  • Mokoa
  • 08-21-2015, 11:09 PM
It was also reported that a number of AM accounts were established with email addresses originating from places of employment, including government employers and others in the Public sector.
Question: those with p411, if Ashley M was hacked, wouldnt you think p411 is also potentially open to getting hacked aswell?
Question: those with p411, if Ashley M was hacked, wouldnt you think p411 is also potentially open to getting hacked aswell? Originally Posted by adrian2play
It could be hacked...

Thank goodness that one doesn't have to give them real life information... I hope that no one is giving them real life information...

Oh wait...

Many fucktards can't help themselves and give out their real information.
hold up. you can give p411 fake info?
i was/am hesitant on signing up b/c i didnt want to reveal any info. props to those who created a 2nd identity then.
thanks for the info.
http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...y-madison-hack Originally Posted by Kay2Day

I'm sorry, but if you are involved with ANYTHING that, if caught, it would cause you to commit suicide, it is time to reconsider it.
I'm one. Just curious however have never been interested. Oh well.
Yeah I registered a while back, poked around never went back. Pretty sure I never dropped cash on it. And if I did it was whatever the bare minimum was.
Now if anybody creates an Ebony/Asian version - I'M IN!
Question: those with p411, if Ashley M was hacked, wouldnt you think p411 is also potentially open to getting hacked aswell?
p411 is low on the totem pole and under the radar. Believe they could care less