Re: Ginger Plug???

Sorry . . .a butt plug or dildo carved from a Ginger Root? what is the point?

Clueless
Its called Figging,
Figging

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Pared finger of ginger

Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of ginger root into the anus or vagina. Originally applied to horses as a form of deception as to the horse's condition, it now most commonly refers to a practice in BDSM.
Historically, this practice, also known as feaguing,[1] or gingering was used to ginger up older horses in order to deceive the purchaser as to the age and condition of the horse, by having the animal hold its tail and head high and moving around nervously, characteristic of a younger horse.
The ginger, skinned and often carved into the shape of a butt plug, causes an intense burning sensation and discomfort to the subject.[2] If the submissive tightens the muscles of the anus, the sensation becomes more intense.[3] For this reason it is rumored to have been done to recalcitrant wives in the Victorian age to prevent them from clenching during a spanking.[3]
I have done it. Very hot (pun intended.)

As for "what is the point?" What is the point of all these floggers, collars, ropes, canes, racks, crosses, gags, etc. that I own? A: My Sadistic pleasure. A new opportunity for my pet to demonstrate the gift of her submission. The incredible trust & sexual energy that flows during a power exchange relationship.
Wow, like my mom said, "you learn something every day." Thanks for the tip. Something else to try.
You can also use the juice from a ginger root and rub it around the sphincter, or clitoris / penis area. It's not dangerous, and most people find it stings some, but quickly fades. There are other things you can use too to simulate the stinging sensation - that are safe!

I'd not suggest you use anything like icy-hot, as that is oil-based and the sting can stay there for a long time, and on some can cause 1st degree burns if you are really sensitive.

But from the spanking community, its used first to humble the spanker (having something in your bottom often does that...), but also because if you clench your cheeks when you are spanked, your sphincter clinches on the ginger root and you get a burning sensation! So the idea is that the spankee has to choose to not clench and take the full force of the swat on their bottom, or try to avoid some of the spanking and take the burning from the root.

Tee-hee! So many ways to mess with somebody.
Ouch! Thanks everyone.

Clued-in
My S.O. caught me off guard one time with what I thought was going to be my fav. little butt plug while I was restrained. Not the normal plug but a plug made of ginger. It got me hard as hell and it burned the same. Each time I begged her to pull it out she silenced me by straddling me and smothering me with her pussy.She finally relented and pulled it out. The burning decreased immediately and went away after ten minutes or so. Now when bound spread eagle on the bed and blindfolded, ol pete goes to bobbing when I smell ginger. I did not find it too intense, and really kinda enjoyed it. If you really wanna light up someones ass, ask me about her cayenne pepper enema solution.....!