Happy Thanksgiving

I'm offline for a few days. Happy Thanksgiving people, try to be kind to each other.

Oh, Bimbino, by the way....fuck you.
Let me be the first to say Fuck You Timmy (in this thread)!
Well happy thanksgiving to you nut fly, you obnoxious prick.
Stick a sweet potato up your ass!
Happy Fucking Thanksgiving
Stick a sweet potato up your ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stop giving IBHankering ideas.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Stop giving IBHankering ideas. Originally Posted by ExNYer

candied yams ..

Dis watch.......

Dis watch....... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOL. Good one.
Well happy thanksgiving to you nut fly, you obnoxious prick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You must know Turdfly well!
Stop giving IBHankering ideas. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So Ex, is this the type of intelligent conversation you were alluding too? An asshole posts a Happy Thanksgiving thread only to insult people. I guess this is promoting a strong board. BTW, stop by WTF's, I hear he's stuffing an Eunuck.
Gawd ... Can't you just FEEL the love in this thread?

No doubt this will fill us with the Christmas spirit, too.
So Ex, is this the type of intelligent conversation you were alluding too? An asshole posts a Happy Thanksgiving thread only to insult people. I guess this is promoting a strong board. BTW, stop by WTF's, I hear he's stuffing an Eunuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Nice try.

But, unlike what you allege you are trying to do, I am NOT trying to build an ECCIE board.

In case you haven't noticed, all the Texas board, including Dallas, are huge. If anything we are overbuilt.

So, we flame each other all the time.

Now go post a review.
Thanksgiving is a truly unique American Holiday.

It's the one Holiday we close down for 4 complete days. I look forward to just relaxing and spending time with the Grandkids. Probably spend at least one night with The ATF.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I'm offline for a few days. Happy Thanksgiving people, try to be kind to each other.

Oh, Bimbino, by the way....fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
Happy Thanksgiving, Little Timmy-tard, but you've forgotten and left your turkeys and hams (CBJ7, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass) in the forum. They were already rancid, but they'll be more rancid by the time you return.