Of Mice and Men

I've finally remembered who these douche bags reminded me of. Haven't read the book in years. CBJ zero, Ysswipe and Biggen are just vagabonds dreaming of owning their own land.

CBJ is George, a small uneducated man who thinks he's bright.

Biggen is Lenny, a large man with a small brain. He's retarded and only wants to pet small soft things like bunny rabbits, or CJ and Ysswipes dick

Ysswipe is Curley, and old bitter man with a HO bag wife who cheats on him.

There you have it. Of Mice and Men. The traveling Dingle Berries.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 10:34 AM
how childish
You can dish it out Pissant but you can't take it.

I think it was YOUR mod, 2Dogs who said DONT DRAG YOUR SHIT FROM ONE FORUM INTO THIS ONE. he also told you to ignore your, ahem, stalkers. You're well on your way to the fruit stand, Mr. Hippie Hollow!

I'm sure the next time you come to Austin to cruise the gay hangouts you will be able to kick everybody's asses with your bare hands. LMAO!

You come in here spouting shit and then you go home and whine to the mods for protection. Typical schoolyard shit.

Only you started this shit and only you can make it go away, pissant!
Poor bam my bino they even laugh at the pencil dick in the Pitt sandbox.
Poor bam my bino they even laugh at the pencil dick in the Pitt sandbox. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A LOT!
Here they are, the mouse pack back from their trip to Pittsburgh. Pathetic creatures they are. They love Ysswipe in Austin too.
Don't post anything but reviews ... of women and restaurants ... in Austin, pissant. I haven't attended a hobby social in Austin in about 10 years. I have only met one or two local hobbyists. I don't know the Austin guys. They don't know me. I like it that way.

If you had a life, you'd understand why.

Unlike you, however, I DO know a LOT of the local ladies.
Don't post anything but reviews ... of women and restaurants ... in Austin, pissant. I haven't attended a hobby social in Austin in about 10 years. I have only met one or two local hobbyists. I don't know the Austin guys. They don't know me. I like it that way.

If you had a life, you'd understand why.

Unlike you, however, I DO know a LOT of the local ladies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobodies claimed you yet, like Heather claimed me and told you assholes to fuck off. People in Austin know who you are. The vote so far is unanimous.
There's no vote. No poll. Nothing other than the third or fourth of your personal flame threads. Go ahead, start a poll about ME in the Austin sandbox. I'm sure you'll have a long and enjoyable stay.

Boy you are REALLY hung up on that Hippie Hollow stuff, aren't you? Why not just ask some of your gay friends down here in Texas? You know, the dudes you photographed at the lake?

Just admit it's OK to be gay and move on to your next level of intellectual contribution on this forum. Or else, go back to Pissburgh, pissant. There are about four people who post there and they all have something kind to say about you.
There's no vote. No poll. Nothing other than the third or fourth of your personal flame threads. Go ahead, start a poll about ME in the Austin sandbox. I'm sure you'll have a long and enjoyable stay.

Boy you are REALLY hung up on that Hippie Hollow stuff, aren't you? Why not just ask some of your gay friends down here in Texas? You know, the dudes you photographed at the lake?

Just admit it's OK to be gay and move on to your next level of intellectual contribution on this forum. Or else, go back to Pissburgh, pissant. There are about four people who post there and they all have something kind to say about you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that Biggie? (Lenny) Is he ready to pet your soft, furry thing?

Fuckin Lenny!
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Nobodies claimed you yet, like Heather claimed me and told you assholes to fuck off. People in Austin know who you are. The vote so far is unanimous. Originally Posted by bambino

you got nothing except a rock for a brain ...
Living in your head, rent free, pissant! We ALL are!

Do you hear that rumbling coming from the driveway, pissant?

That's a late-model HUFF! You are welcome to leave in it, though I gotta tell you, the PGH forums are so lively, I may never want to leave it.

But feel free to leave in a HUFF and I'll see what I can do about going down to the Travis County courthouse and getting you a season parking pass to Hippie Hollow.
Living in your head, rent free, pissant! We ALL are!

Do you hear that rumbling coming from the driveway, pissant?

That's a late-model HUFF! You are welcome to leave in it, though I gotta tell you, the PGH forums are so lively, I may never want to leave it.

But feel free to leave in a HUFF and I'll see what I can do about going down to the Travis County courthouse and getting you a season parking pass to Hippie Hollow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure, right next to your wheelchair access spot. I prefer to travel the lake by boat.

Fuckin Curly
Here's the pissant in the gay version of the Steinbeck novel: Of G#%b*ls and Guys!

Here's the pissant in the gay version of the Steinbeck novel: Of G#%b*ls and Guys!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sure have a large gay archive don't you? Right at your fingertips. Says it all about you.