Get a life

• Chloe
  • 03-17-2016, 04:41 AM
So Yeah, I took my website down and I'm going out of style. But really? I have had my pay pal accounts hacked ....can't get rid of you gall darn stalkers for the life of me lol. Where are all the good boys at?
Alerts?
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2016, 05:14 AM
I don't alert on anything these days I just say publically to quit being an asshat bc this board is bullshit lol.
Sorry to hear that and I agree with you 100%....
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2016, 06:00 AM
It has gotten rediculous here for sure.... Once upon a time if was fun and people were cool. Now it's harassment and " I will be mean to you ville" why can't we all just get along
Ya this food sucks and there isn't enough of it.

Another Einstein threAD.
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2016, 06:16 AM
I'll be hanging out on the way side routing for all the utrs
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Any guys or gals that want to hang for real contact me and lets have fun! I'm so done with the bullshit here!
Got a decent night sleep at least. Feelin so refreshed it's good to be alive whew
Because Chloe, most of the assholes here would rather call a girl fat, a whale or what not, just be rude and disrespectful to them because in their eyes all you are is a piece of mea. They obviously don't know how to actually talk to a lady properly and would rather use and abuse her both mentally and physically. And when you girls actually post something constructive you get slammed for it, picked on again, a dumb picture posted or whatever like its some sort of joke to them. And they wonder why most people lurk here and don't post anything, because just like I'm sure this post will, the assholes will have smart ass comments, take what I said out of context to further their own personal agenda or whatever and attempt to make themselves look better than the next person.
If people would actually use this site for what it's intended purpose is, to share information, well, maybe just maybe the assholes will go away, but even if that happens, I highly doubt anything will change here.
wait a sec is this ...because someone didnt make the best ...blowjob list
can't get rid of you gall darn stalkers for the life of me lol. Where are all the good boys at? Originally Posted by Chloe
huskers, not stalkers. Back in Iowa waiting for a revival whew

This place has degraded quite a bit over the last year or so.