Well hello there....

Apparently im behind the mark on a variety of things since I don't log in super frueqently. You know how it goes. Apparently there's quite the stir. I don't comment on my own reviews, or even read them, because , well,
If I did, I'd be spanked and put in the corner; and not in a fun way for once...

With that being said, I'll say something that echoes from simuliar things I've said in the past; it is what it is. I tune here every once in a while when the ocililation on the tv screen begins to waver . But, One thing I've learned , to paraphrase an old Buddhist saying: "when you pick up a hot stone with the intention of hurling it towards your perceived opponent, you're the one holding the hot stone, and that shit burns. So I learned not To pick up hot stones.

To those of you I haven't gotten back to, apologies. You're a good group of laddies! But sometimes I just don't log in because I'm
Busy being not pseudonym me, and I don't like my worlds to collide. I will get back to those who have messaged me over the last week by tomorrow.

In the meantime, boys, girls, women, men, octopi(plural for octopus), hi! Sorry to the delay, thank you for your time, and let's like , I don't know try and get along?

"You look like you've been for breakfast at the heartbreak hotel, sat in the back booth by the pamphlets and the literature, on how on how to lose. You're waitress was miserable, and so was your food. If you're going to walk on water, try and wear your comfortable shoes."
You spanked and put in a corner is the only thing that caught my attention.