Why haven't you called yet?

OK ladies, your turn.

Is there a guy (or two or three) who you thought it might be fun to meet, but for some inexplicable reason, they have not called you yet?
Oh dear.
LOL.....this one could be interesting, Lady's?

Of course, ladies, he means "Other than COG".

You all are too sweet.

I find myself pining for the warm and gentle caress of COG on many an occasion . . . then I realize that everything is his damn fault . . .

BB, I haven't found a gentleman yet that wasn't a complete pleasure to meet.

The only reason I can imagine as to why they haven't called yet is that they couldn't get service on their cell when they thought of calling me or they forgot to buy minutes on their throw away phone . . .

HA!

I'd also guess that I am probably the only lady that will reply to this thread . . . "Oh dear" is right, Dharma.

Kisses,

- Jackie
There are several guys I have already met from this site...and several more I'd like to...

Comments removed by Bubba. Ladies are not permitted to advertise in this section. Ladies without VP status are not allowed to advertise at all!!!
  • Modda
  • 08-07-2010, 06:40 AM
I'd like to...
I'd like to offer one FREE half hour massage to anyone who participates(through posts) in eccie...There is NO catch. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Very nice Christine....you are choooo chweet. I love it.
There are several guys I have already met from this site...and several more I'd like to...
I'd like to offer one FREE half hour massage to anyone who participates(through posts) in eccie...There is NO catch. This offer is valid on Mondays...and open to BOTH ladies and gents. Just thought it would be a nice way to get to meet some of ya. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Maybe when I get back from Chi town, I will give you a call, been having some lower back pain lately.
All of you! Even those of you I've seen before. I don't have a "bucket list" I guess. I've had a great time with everyone I've seen from ECCIE so far.
Well, all except for the guy I got the incall for a week ago. He knows who he is. *scowls*
=)
All of you! Even those of you I've seen before. I don't have a "bucket list" I guess. I've had a great time with everyone I've seen from ECCIE so far.
Well, all except for the guy I got the incall for a week ago. He knows who he is. *scowls*
=) Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Sorry about the incall guy...You should come see me for a massage on Monday...
Unless you could not use some relaxation...
I may have to take you up on that one of these days, but if I get any more relaxed this week I might melt into a big puddle... LOL.
  • kc1
  • 08-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Im sure that gentlemen that begin threads like this are the ones that they are very happy do not call. Duh.
Im sure that gentlemen that begin threads like this are the ones that they are very happy do not call. Duh. Originally Posted by kc1
You need to get off, or something...You seem to have quite a bit of anger built up!
Im sure that gentlemen that begin threads like this are the ones that they are very happy do not call. Duh. Originally Posted by kc1
"Duh"...Seriously!?!
"Duh"...Seriously!?! Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Hey!! My seven year old kid started saying that this summer. Driving me nucking futs!