Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: dfk,lfk,bbbj,gfe
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 3.5
Hair Length and Color: shoulder brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" hard body you always take a double take and can't help but want to look
Recommendation: Yes
Arabella is certainly gorgeous, and in my opinion she is deserving of a much stronger and informative review than this relatively lazy effort. She is remarkable. Just my humble opinion.
SASpurfan
She does have a onion ass!
Not sure I know just what an onion ass is but I can vouch for Arabella being gorgeous. Actually that word doesn't come close to describing how incredible she is. I need to go search the dictionary to see what I can find...
its an ass that'll bring a tear to your eye
Her ass will bring tears to your eyes hell it will make a grown man cry like a 2 year old that lost there lolly pop
Traveling thru there next week At $$$.5 she oughta be both gorgeous & really skilled.Gonna find out for myself.Thanx for the info on her
Try it out!!! As you know in life you get what you pay for with her you get a hot flawless body perfect skin no strech marks all pretty white teeth and hair and nails hell that'd why u paying for that shit so you can get what u don't have a chance in real life of getting!!!
I was luck enough to spend time w/her a couple of weeks ago, and you are spot on about her ass. Being an ass man, I can never get enough of this perfection.
  • oherc
  • 12-31-2015, 06:29 PM
I haven't found one photo of her yet... But sounds like fun.
Don't worry about not finding any pictures of her, she is amazing!
  • Rotax
  • 12-31-2015, 09:52 PM
X2 and x3 on gorgeous and she gets better every time I see her.
I was luck enough to spend time w/her a couple of weeks ago, and you are spot on about her ass. Being an ass man, I can never get enough of this perfection. Originally Posted by hornet10
Please don't post in review threads that have been idle over 30 days (the prior post was on Sep 3rd).

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.*