Can't Even Believe , I'm the first one here!!

• MrGiz
  • 01-07-2010, 10:39 PM
TONIGHT !!

Congratulations on a Solid Nat'l Championship!! There's no doubt who is #1!!

All sarcasm reserved....

Giz
Thanks Mr. Giz.

Sarcasm reserved for what?...... next year?(lol)

ROLL TIDE!!!!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, that Crimson Tide D put some serious hurt on the Horns.....And the scary thing to think about is that they are returning almost their entire team next year for another shot at the national championship.....And with Nic Saban being one of the best coaches in the game, I wouldn't be betting against them to make it to the title game again next year.....
thats a fact we will be back,sabin is probably the closest thing to the bear,that we will ever see for a long time
thats a fact we will be back,sabin is probably the closest thing to the bear,that we will ever see for a long time Originally Posted by lowgear
Or have seen in a long time. Seventeen years since our last National Championship.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Yeah, that Crimson Tide D put some serious hurt on the Horns.....And the scary thing to think about is that they are returning almost their entire team next year for another shot at the national championship.....And with Nic Saban being one of the best coaches in the game, I wouldn't be betting against them to make it to the title game again next year..... Originally Posted by BIG C
It's not a scary thing that almost the entire team will be back next year. It's a good thing! BTW, we play the Gators at home next year during the regular season. Happens every six years.
Now that I've arrived at ECCIE I will remind you all that I predicted the out come. Golfer