Providers, how dressed up would you prefer your clients to be?

Kinda piggybacking on the "How dressed up do you want her to be" post in the Diamonds and Tuxedo thread (Feel free to move post there if necessary).

Ladies, how would you prefer your client dresses when they come to visit you? I know many of you put a lot of time into getting yourself ready and looking stunning. I wonder how much of that would matter if clients did the same. Would it enhance your experience with him?
We are paying them.. They'd better be decked out! So long as I have the cash, and we're not steppin' out anywhere, all that matters is how good I look when I get undressed. And as to that, again in reference to my original comment, we're buyin', so don't be flyin'.
We are paying them.. They'd better be decked out! So long as I have the cash, and we're not steppin' out anywhere, all that matters is how good I look when I get undressed. And as to that, again in reference to my original comment, we're buyin', so don't be flyin'. Originally Posted by CoverMe

That's fine if you feel that way but this thread wasn't for you. Specifically asked the providers.

Last reply to this since I'm not here to debate/argue with others, especially on this site.

Have a good day.
Ladies, what is your preference?
this is a great topic to bring up.

my opinion is you don't have to go crazy as a guy, but showing up with stained, dirty, stinky clothes isn't a good idea! when i have smelled and dressed good it seems to make the provider happier
I prefer my clients to be covered in $100 bills...

But in all seriousness, I love the white collar guy in a suit and tie. And I love the blue collar guy in a uniform. I also like the guy in blue jeans and a flannel. I'm pretty easy. Just don't show up in sweats and a stained shirt. All I'm saying.
I'm a big fan of a man in a suit... personally.
I luv a bad ass biker boy....bald/jeans/Skynrd shirt/doc Martens/tattoos etc.I also like the suit & tie kinda guy

hell I like ANY guy as long as he is respectful ...and wearing boxers is a PLUS! lol
Casual is fine with me.
They can be dressed however they are comfortable. I feel it's my job to please them. I love suits and ties, uniforms, and even jeans and a t- shirt. My only rule is be clean and smell good!
I ...and wearing boxers is a PLUS! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
How about Commando?
Mmmmmm freeballing is great too
What about no shirt and socks and slippers?
Naked with cologne
  • Waqar
  • 02-07-2017, 08:25 AM
I don't recommend a tux or something but smart casual has always served me well.