Super bowl raffle - volunteer needed

A group of like-minded guys are going to put together a rather interesting raffle for the upcoming "big game". But rather than raffling something boring we thought it would be nice to make this more interesting and memorable. With the winnings the winner is going to acquire the services of a lovely lady that is willing to do an overnight session. With the intentionally ambiguous sum of money that the raffle will provide the winner will pick from a list of eager and available ladies that would be willing to be the "prize".

No one is asking for a freebie by any means. What we are asking for is a list of available ladies that would volunteer for this interesting scenario. There are no pre-qualifications or criteria for the type of girl and every girl is invited to participate. The winner will pick who he sees based on a list of volunteers that respond to this thread. Since no one knows who will win every girl has the same opportunity as any other and only the winner's taste and the offer that the girl makes will influence the decision. Since there will be a fixed amount available for the raffle and you are not bound by any price limits if your rate is more than the amount of the raffle it is up to the winner to make up the difference if he chooses you. If your rate is lower than the amount of the raffle then there's a lot left over for the guy to buy you a really nice dinner or go to the symphony or Mavs game depending on your preference.

Since many of the gentlemen are married we will request that the girl have an incall or be able to provide one for the overnighter. It should stand to reason that you actually like and are available to do an overnight session. The scenario would involve dinner and whatever the winner and his lady of choice want to plan with any costs of dinner and other entertainment coming out of the winnings if any are left over after the cost of the session. If the winner and his lady want to divide the time differently it is up to them. If the lady wants to include a friend of her as part of the package, then that's her choice as well. The guys in the raffle will be reading this thread, so your response will heavily influence their decision. In order to keep this discrete when you respond only post what you are offerring if you are selected as the "prize". The rate for you will be kept private so send that to me in a PM and once all of the candidates have responded further entries will be locked (at the end of this week). I will forward to ONLY the guys in the raffles what rates you responded with.

So in order to be considered you should do the following:

- be willing to do an overnight session
- be able to provide a location for the overnight session
- respond in this thread that you are interested and list what other incentive you might provide as encouragement (eg. bring a lady friend along for the first few hours or whatever else creative that you can come up with)
- send your rate for this experience to me in a PM

Good luck and we will announce the winner after the raffle.
How can hobbyist participate participate in that raffle?
go to men's locker room.you have to be a premium member to enter.
How can hobbyist participate participate in that raffle? Originally Posted by johnjo
But you can't get your name put in put in twice!!!
go to men's locker room.you have to be a premium member to enter. Originally Posted by looiecypher
There's a 'Mens Locker Room' bet it's a sausage fest... Have fun!
There's a 'Mens Locker Room' bet it's a sausage fest... Have fun! Originally Posted by technicallygeek
You have a review. Contact a board staff member to get your Premium Access.
Something was brought up that was understood, but not specifically mentioned so I'll clarify here. The winner will get to pick from a list of women who were willing to be the "prize". Now at this point the girl will know who the winner is and she is under no obligation whatsoever to accept the session. The winner will also have to pass whatever screening the girl has. I didn't mention this simply because we all assumed that the winner would pick someone that he had already seen and was comfortable with - after all, who wants to do an overnight with someone you have never met and risk the chance of the chemistry not being good?

So the girl has the option to decline the session and in that case the winner of the raffle will pick another girl from the list of volunteers.

So who wants to step up and make themselves eligible to make a big chuck of cash?
  • selot
  • 02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Come on Ladies, where are you at???? The guys are pretty much ready and are excited about this raffle, we just need the ladies to start responding so we know who we get to choose from....
I hope the ladies understand that the "prize amount" will be at least equal to their overnight fee they list in the thread and not just some random amount the raffle decides.
This sounds like it could be fun. If the gentleman would like an audience for some of the BCD time, my partner would be available for that. I do have an incall with a big, comfy bed.
Hey, I'm in. If I'm picked, I wanna watch the game with the picker! lol
DAMN an Audience! This is getting better.
Perhaps we need to pm some our ATF's with this link so they can respond... where are the ladies?
I hope the ladies understand that the "prize amount" will be at least equal to their overnight fee they list in the thread and not just some random amount the raffle decides. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
OH well in that case. My over night rate is a hover craft and my own secret service agent to boss around.
SSA Cowboy2Step at your service any time, now we just need a hover craft...