MSOG or the Full Experience

I know there is a time and place for Quickies but that is not what I am talking about. I see multiple providers offer MSOG and although I am happy they offer this extra service how many of you actually use it?? I think we have soo many HOTT Talented Women that I personally would like quality over quantity. To me if the foreplay lasted the whole session and I still got there I would leave happier then if I popped 2 or 3 times performing the actual deed. I think most of us search for that real GFE+ provider.

I am still a newb to this whole Hobby experience and see that sometimes when a provider offers advertises a GFE experience it's really an not even close.
The older I get, the harder it is to cash in that second pop (probably the case for almost all of us). I do look for it in ads, though, just in case the day is that day. Nothing's worse than setting an hour appt, getting a nut quicker than you expected, BUT you feel like you can maybe go another round, only to see the lady taking actions indicating that the session is pretty much over (getting dressed, lack of cuddling, not rejoining you on the bed, etc). Definite buzzkill.

I'm finding it harder to get the second pop even when I've 'saved up' for a stretch. The last two popper I had might've been around 6 months ago with a provider I have to keep on the hush about (NBA).

MSOG does have an effect on who I look to see. If she allows it, it's a deal MAKER. Probably won't get to it, but it's a good 'just in case' situation compared to the one and done-rs.
Me personally I'm a 2-3 shot kind of guy. Just the excitement gets me going. Now # 3 can be a little longer but with the right amount of hydration and oral skills from the lady. It all works out
I prefer the longer lasting experience. More foreplay, lots of kissing, etc. My favorite sessions are the ones where the Lady I am with has as much fun as I do. I never have scheduled a 30 minute session, I am not interested in quickies myself. So with a Provider, that rarely leaves enough time for MSOG for me in a one hour session.

This is part of my reasoning for going the SugarBaby route for now. I get much more time with her, no clock watching like with Providers. No set time limits. Like I said, I don't like quickies. Now don't get me wrong, the Providers that I have seen have been wonderful, but still on the clock.
This issue has been discussed many times on the boards. The consensus of most hobbyists is that if you pay for an hour you get a full hour, even if it entails more than one shot.

One of the top 5 sessions I ever had with a lady was a 1-popper, which came about 40 minutes in. She had one of the most tasty and responsive pussies I have ever encountered, and I politely asked if I could spend the last 20 minutes just dining there. It was incredible!!!
I also prefer quality over quantity but I do look for ladies that offer MSOG because I will schedule for at least an hour and a half or two hours (depending on gift amount). I may not get to the second go around but it is nice to know that it is there.

Personally, I have always thought that a one hour visit was too short, especially if it is someone you are meeting for the first time.

Just my 2-cents worth.

netman
I agree with o2d - foreplay is tops. I've always booked two+ hour sessions (and never less) at my ninja kitties dojo. I'm normally a one pop dude, but have been known to pop more than once with the right provider (although that session was more like six hours, heh *cough* Shea *cough*).

Having said that, I've had a few providers complain or beg me to cum, because I last the whole two hours and pop only once. Needless to say, I didn't see 'em again. That's why high volume providers and I don't do well.
A lot of you have made some great points for MSOG, but it seems that like me most of you prefer the FOREPLAY...most of my sessions are 1hr so I guess I haven't thought about the MSOG being good for mulit hours. Even for those times where I pop quickly (some ladies just have the goods that way) I would not necessary expect to go another full round, but would enjoy kissing, maybe some DATY, etc.. to round out the session
I like the option of more than 1 pop. for a night I am good for 4 pops but can go 5 when needed. in my provider sessions if she is a total turn on for me, my first pop is usually within the 10 mins. then a 5 min break and lil peanut ready for action again.

From past experience the 1 pop providers want you out the door 5 mins after you have popped. With the MSOG providers even without the 2nd pop I still get the most important part of the session - the cuddle time after the pop.
I am a big fan of MSOG. A few years back I miraculously enjoyed a four pop one hour session. Sure wish she had lasted longer in the biz.

Anyway, I have generally waited a few days and have so built up the visit in my head that I have a feather trigger once BCD. An early bbbj pop takes the edge off allowing time to recharge while I show the lady my appreciation. A second pop as the session ends leaves me king of the world.
The whole key to this discussion is that MSOG or no MSOG shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. You are paying for a lady's TIME, and TIME alone. What you do is that time is a matter of 2 consenting adults, isn't that what we always say? If I pay for an hour, I know what you rate is and I want to play scrabble for the full hour, the by damn we should play scrabble and since I am paying for TIME, the girl should be happy that I chose her to play scrabble with.

But if I am so excited about the though of being able to have carnal relations with an incredibly beautiful and my excitement causes me to pop 15 minutes into the session I am going to be highly upset if I'm told that I'm done and we can't go any more. Girls that have this policy - please answer a question for me. How is it better if a guy pounds away on you like a jackhammer and then pops 59 minutes into the session vs a guy that pops early, enjoys some conversation and mutual body exploration while working up for a 2nd pop late in the hour?
I know there is a time and place for Quickies but that is not what I am talking about. I see multiple providers offer MSOG and although I am happy they offer this extra service how many of you actually use it?? I think we have soo many HOTT Talented Women that I personally would like quality over quantity. To me if the foreplay lasted the whole session and I still got there I would leave happier then if I popped 2 or 3 times performing the actual deed. I think most of us search for that real GFE+ provider.

I am still a newb to this whole Hobby experience and see that sometimes when a provider offers advertises a GFE experience it's really an not even close. Originally Posted by AcidTripp
I am really surprized no ladies have responded yet. I think my Signature Line says it All and should not be a supprise to any Provider. Quality over quantity is definetly better IMHO. I look for providers that have 90-min. or 2 hour specials, so i can enjoy myself, get 2 pops, and go home on a Cloud. I have no problem bringing drinks and a snack to the party. MSOG & GFE++

CG
I'm an older guy so MSOG isn't even a factor. The quality of the experience is all that matters to me. Cuddling, kissing, rubbing, touching are more important to me.
  • selot
  • 02-07-2010, 03:51 PM
+1 on qualitity over quantity... I very seldom schedule one hour appt's, most of mine are 2 + hours.... MSOG is a must, but I prefer the GFE, kissing, cuddling more so than just the MSOG... If you are doing the other stuff right, the MSOG will come...
I barely remember doing more than one pop when I was a pup!
bigtom62