Fantasies....

When your at work...? Do you ever fantasize about doing a co-worker...? After all, they say work areas are more of a place to look for a little extra fun.

xoxo,
Karina Taylor
  • fawn
  • 02-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes mam...everyday...about 80% of my company is men....and every time I get into the damn elevator I can visualize me pulling the stop button and slamming one of my co-workers against the wall and fuck the shit out of them...and then when we are through we let the elevator resume and when the door opens, the forya if full of people with this crazy look on their face wondering what we were doing...... sighhhhhhhhhhhh...one day
I so want to ride the elevator with you Fawn....
Fawn, I hope you are in recruiting, because you should be. Even though I am not looking for work, I'd switch careers!
  • Rebel
  • 02-07-2010, 05:55 PM
When i was younger not only did I think about it , it was a free for all , bunch of young single kids making money for the first time in their life. Then as I got older and moved into leadership roles just a fantasy now, to much to lose if you get some psycho. Lots of great talent in the work force though!
Nah, they are all men. Even if Obama repeals the law.
Co-workers not so much....There is only one girl who is attractive and she's got way to much attention on her to do anything. Customers on the other hand well that's a whole nother ball game. Those of you who know what I do could figure out how I could make it happen. I had the chance once before but, I was a little nervous and didn't close the deal. Sold the merchandise just not didn't let her thank me like she very openly wanted to. Damn I was a fool for not going with the flow.
Allllll the time!
Hmmm...seeing as how I am the one and only person at "my workplace"...well, yeah, I get myself hot sometimes! LOL!

I fantasize about people just about everywhere I DO go though!
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Can be smoking fun BUTT, pain in the ass if she doesn't want to stop the playtime.
not with co workers(okay there was this one girl...tall,brunette,flirty... oolala) but with clients all the time. And i was often the only one there so the opportunity was there but alas,you never walked in Karina.

i did make a video of myself at work....alone.
Yes, all the time. I work in a fairly big office and there are a few hotties I fancy. That feeling when you are walking down the corridor thinking nasty things about her and suddenly she appears from around the corner.. voww.
Not about anyone at work, but I do about my Doctor ... she is very attractive.
not this job but last job i worked in an office next door to customer service (all girls). i dated one (the supervisor), people thought i was having an affair with another. i didn't until they stopped believing that and then did. and messed around with another that nobody ever suspected. and passed on an opportunity for another (regret that i passed). all in all not too many boring times. would like to roll the clock back and do it all over again.
1) NerdKing, we'd better not be seeing the same doctor. SHE"S MINE!!!! (since we are fantasizing).

2) One of the ladies responding still gives me recurring dreams.

3) Karina, one of your pictures looks so much like Jennifer Love Hewitt that I fantasize going beyond massages. Oops, just gave up #2.

The only problem with dreams is they sure raise the reality bar.