What type of stimulation is your favorite??

What type of stimulation is your favorite??
  1. Vaginal
  2. Anal
  3. Oral
  4. Hand job
  5. Russian
  6. Foot job
  7. Other

I LOVE Vaginal, and Oral. I love the wet feeling of your tongue on my skin. I love when you slide your fingers inside me slowly....
YUMMY!

But, Nothing beats Penetration. Holy Vagina Batman! It's my favorite!!

What's Your Favorite??

~Kelly TNT
My absolute favorite is vaginal. I like Oral....but I can hardly wait for penetration!
I would say that Vaginal is at the top of my list there is no better felling in the world! Although Oral the right way and by the right person will make you sometimes forget about Vaginal........
First would have to be mental. Yeah, yeah, that sounds kinda' queer, but it's true. Physically, oral and a soft hand are difficult to beat...unless it's vaginal...Russian...or nice foot...?? Awwww hell, they're all great!
First would have to be mental. Yeah, yeah, that sounds kinda' queer, but it's true. Physically, oral and a soft hand are difficult to beat...unless it's vaginal...Russian...or nice foot...?? Awwww hell, they're all great! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
So you telling us your not gay or just a little fruity...? j/k

OTOH, I have to second that and I am not queer. First you stimulate my mind then followed by Other with Vaginal being the icing on the cake. I know... different but then life would be boring if everyone was the same, right?
I like them all leading up to the main event, nothing beats when
both partners are fully stimulated and aroused and you get to
some great missionary "Down home F--king"
I would have to say vaginal. Then when i'm so aroused,wet, and my body is throbbing for more, slide it in very slowly.
Other - its starts mental with me, if you know what you are doing, mental can be really easy, i love hearing sweet nothings, totally corny and cheesy, but that is what gets my vagina throbbing then oral, and the great vagina.....makes for a fantastic end........
great idea for a post Kelly.
I AM taking notes....lots of em.

Kelly...tongue,fingers,then penetrate
Tara....tease her and push it in slowly
reese...make her wait for penetration
Lisa...talk sexy,lots of oral, then give it to her
Oral, to warm her / me up, then definitely vaginal - and then all the others. Sue me, I am kinky....
Kelly and Tara just gave a hard on
Hmmmmmm..wrap your fingers around the balls, slide my cock in and out of your mouth, stroke and squeeze my shaft and don't stop until the cum is dripping from your lips.
txcwby6, what are you doing later this afternoon?
Evil grin.....after THAT welcomed innuendo I'm picturing dead puppis and kittens to get the tent forming in my boxers to go down!
gonna have to save this thread....