Ladies at work that turn you on most

Ok, while I was going through Karina's fantasy thread I was just thinking which ladies at work turn me on most.. ofcourse excluding the providers
Below is my top 5 list. Feel free to post yours..

1. Lady doctors
2. Young waitresess/Airhostess
3. House Maids
4. Office secretaries
5. Female boxers (wearing the boxing outfit minus the gloves)
My list would pretty much be the same, except for the boxers. Probably would replace that with masseuse.

In the real world ... just had my physical and it was totally professional ... sigh ... didn't live up to my fantasy at all.

Definitely looking for a provider who can give me a "proper" physical. wink.
Golfers ( Laura Davies not so much)

Flight attendants

Personal trainers
The females on Dancing with the Stars..Huge leg lover
I've got 4 hottie Hispanic girls running around my office here that make coming in a little more fun. Its like they are having a contest every morning to see who can wear the lowest cut top. Great fun!
Ditto on female doctors.

I passed through the kitchen the other day while our maid was cleaning the cabinets. I was thinking what a cute ass she has when she looked up at me and smiled and said "I can't get over how much you look like my father".

My handle fits again.
4. Office secretaries Originally Posted by gregory_m2003
Not in my office. We don't fit the stereotype of young, hot secretaries hired for their looks rather than their ability to do the job.

The young professionals, though . . . .
All those mentioned above but in addition the women at the gym. The hard core body builders of course but really the thirty somethong MILF's that take real good care of themselves. I realize they are not at the office but I see them almost everyday.
Nurses

Hair Stylist

Librarians
I've got 4 hottie Hispanic girls running around my office here that make coming in a little more fun. Its like they are having a contest every morning to see who can wear the lowest cut top. Great fun!
Vow! any job openings available at your office by any chance..
Always had a thing for doctors....exams....lol..
@Anonone: I'm in if the librarian looks like the one in your pic. But the librarian that comes to my mind is a elderly lady wearing specs giving you that look that says, "what do you want now, pervert?"