Raffle Girls

In light of recent revelations pertaining to the credibility of the sponsors of this great event I offer this thread as the official non subscribe, get out of jail / raffle free thread.

Those that choose to lay with stray dogs can expect to have flees.
  • fawn
  • 02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Thank you, I love monopoly......
I certainly hope you are not lumping all those who joined the raffle into your pile.
I don't think having the ladies jump ship from the raffle is a good idea.If one of the people you are referring did win all they have to do is refuse to see him.There are other guys entered who I am sure the ladies would be more than happy to see.I for one am entered and can promise whoever I choose will have a great time that will be drama free if I do win .
  • Holly
  • 02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I did out Pat B on ASPD....And I would do it again to protect my fellow providers...no one deserves this. This provider forwarded emails that FortWorthOldGuy had sent to her to the ASPD mods and it fell on deaf ears....CPI3000 you knew about Pat B pretending to be someone else and getting through my screening and NEVER once did you contact me to warn me! Everyone just sat back and watched it explode!! I contacted Pat after he wrote that review of me and begged him to take it down but he wouldn't I begged ASPD mods to take it down but they wouldn't I said 'I DO NOT WANT MY NAME ATTACHED TO A RAPIST" AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT I OUTTED HIM!! I had death threats sent to me, my husband and my son's school!!!!!! My landlord and neighbors got letters in the mail with my website info all over it...my whole world was turned upside down. I'm strong so I pulled through.....some providers ran after being hurt by him...others have never been the same...these men do not deserve to be protected...if the 6 O'clock news would run a story about them..you will see me on prime time sweetie with my sign in front of his house....may want to watch the news over the next few weeks. I'm tired of this shit!! There are some great men and women on this board and they do NOT deserve this!!! This is something you do to relax and have fun with not get hurt or have your world turned up side down!!!
  • iggy
  • 02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I Am Going to WIN!! it Is That Simple!!

Iggy

Gona Take MY Best Girl !!
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I certainly hope you are not lumping all those who joined the raffle into your pile.
I don't think having the ladies jump ship from the raffle is a good idea.If one of the people you are referring did win all they have to do is refuse to see him.There are other guys entered who I am sure the ladies would be more than happy to see.I for one am entered and can promise whoever I choose will have a great time that will be drama free if I do win . Originally Posted by looiecypher
I agree, don't lump us all in with one or two other's that you may choose not to see...

I for one have always been respectful, clean, show up on time, with the correct amount, and don't bring drama with me...
I would be thrilled to just get in......if i won i don't know how i could pick just one....hmmmm..maybe i could get 3 sexy women for 4 hours!!!!!
I can promise to treat my playpartner like a queen. because one time is never enough!!!
Did you and the herd not get a money back guaranty?

I believe this raffle shit was an ill conceived concept from the start, cheap pussy, quick money ahh the American dream.
In light of recent revelations pertaining to the credibility of the sponsors of this great event I offer this thread as the official non subscribe, get out of jail / raffle free thread.

Those that choose to lay with stray dogs can expect to have flees. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Please dont put the rest of the guys into this situation. I have carefully monitored both sides and aware of the accusations and the facts so far. Will I withdraw out of the raffle? No. Everything I have seen has been on the up and up. The gentleman who is collecting the money, thus so far to my knowledge, isn't part of the group that is in question. No private, personal information has been given out either. None of the ladies, that I am aware of, are giving any personal information to the sponsors. Most of the men, by the reading of the posts, seem very diligent and careful about how this hs been run. So please once again don't judge everyone by a few bad ones. Is it possible we may change up some of the details, whos running it in the future, we may. But at this point everything is running smoothly and as planned without any flags.

The ladies I have been with no that I am upstanding gentleman and this will not change, EVER! I appreciate you trying to warn us, however in the means that you are doing it by calling us out in this way maybe counterproductive.
Thank you, I love monopoly...... Originally Posted by fawn
If I win would you wear a thong and I can stuff Money Bag Monopoly 1's in it

Oh yea.... You're on my list
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 07:53 PM

I believe this raffle shit was an ill conceived concept from the start, cheap pussy, quick money ahh the American dream. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Cheap Pussy????

The ladies have the option to set their own rate for the overnight session that they would offer.... If the gent that wins the raffle chooses to see a Lady, and her rate is higher than the raffle amount, then he would have to make up the rest of her overnight rate....

I take it that you have never been involved in any type of a raffle before.... I guess I don't understand your thinking or logic behind this.

I believe this raffle shit was an ill conceived concept from the start, cheap pussy, quick money ahh the American dream. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Once again dont jump to conclusions and read the way the entire thread and see how it devoloped. No one really volunteered to collect money.
SweetAterPie
Who are you to even step into this at all?
Your most recent post was about as disrespectful as a person can be towards the ladies .
They are hardly being cheap by entering this raffle.It sounds to me you have a bit of jeaousy going through your veins and possibly your own personal agenda.

. You need to take a step back and watch what you post.
  • fawn
  • 02-11-2010, 08:03 PM
If I win would you wear a thong and I can stuff Money Bag Monopoly 1's in it

Oh yea.... You're on my list Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Oh baby, Of course I will wear a thong and anything else you would like for me to wear...
Oh baby, Of course I will wear a thong and anything else you would like for me to wear... Originally Posted by fawn
Request the stalkings! [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15091"]http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15091[/ame]