Gifts 🎁

This is just a random thought but how do hobbyist feel when ladies leave a list of gifts they enjoy on their ad ?
Does it bother you ? Or could you care less ?

I don't have a list but I always appreciate when a client brings me gifts, definitely makes you feel great.

Kisses
Jessica
It doesn't bother me. I usually look for the ladies Amazon wish list and I might buy 1 or 2 things for them. This is a touchy subject, though. Some guys don't believe in tipping/gifting. To each their own.
I enjoy taking a lady shopping and have her purchase things to model for me. Victoria's Secret has a couch at the end of the changing room and she can try on an item and step out to let me see it. A thumb up if I like it and a thumb dowm if I don't. The sales people know that I will end up spending at least $100 more. I had some extra money a couple of months and invited a local provider to go shopping but it fell through at the last moment.
It doesn't bother me. I usually look for the ladies Amazon wish list and I might buy 1 or 2 things for them. This is a touchy subject, though. Some guys don't believe in tipping/gifting. To each their own. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
I think that is very sweet of you small gifts always breaks the ice and make the meeting memorable.
I enjoy taking a lady shopping and have her purchase things to model for me. Victoria's Secret has a couch at the end of the changing room and she can try on an item and step out to let me see it. A thumb up if I like it and a thumb dowm if I don't. The sales people know that I will end up spending at least $100 more. I had some extra money a couple of months and invited a local provider to go shopping but it fell through at the last moment. Originally Posted by tucson

Awww that is so sweet, I think you have the right idea