FaceTime services?

Is there any reason why a provider wouldn't charge a lil to FaceTime? Say someone is sitting in the back of the room of a bored ass meeting, that'd be pretty cool to text a provider what to do and chill n shit while in the meeting. I'd pay for that. Lol.
Lol - I think I'll pass on this one. I try to make boring meetings interesting by drawing a map of the room where everyone is sitting. I ask questions to seem engaged when I'm not and if all else fails I force myself to fantasize about all the ladies in the room doesn't matter how they look. I repulse myself sometimes as I think about possibilities. However, I turn a boring meeting into a fun one without using Face Time.
Someone sitting in the back texting will not be at the next meeting.
Are you saying that you need to be engaged in a meeting to keep your job?
Are you saying that you need to be engaged in a meeting to keep your job? Originally Posted by texasfred82
I think he's saying if you worked for him he'd fire your ass -
I would....

Some of you fucktards, think work is a given.

You earn your position, and you should protect it.

For you Fucktards that don't think so... Good luck out there.

I see plenty of fuckers with a cell phone and a back pack on the corners... With a hand out.
What????

This makes no sense to me.

Whatever.
Is there any reason why a provider wouldn't charge a lil to FaceTime? Say someone is sitting in the back of the room of a bored ass meeting, that'd be pretty cool to text a provider what to do and chill n shit while in the meeting. I'd pay for that. Lol. Originally Posted by texasfred82

How old are you 12?
^^^^
Now that shit's funny.
Why not just use a webcam site? Isn't that the same thing?
So its like a web-cam thing? I don't quite get it.

Maybe some kink if a co-worker excuses herself from said meeting and sends you selfie video from the ladies room.

Or what about while from one office to another?

Or maybe from the changing room at say, lord and Taylor to you sitting outside in the "Man-Chair"? (Well then, why not both of you in the changing room for that matter)

Still not sure any of this works for me.
I've never been in the back of the room.
I'm always on the front row involved in the meeting.
Face Time--I try to enjoy this whenever I'm with a lady.
You should act like you are engaged. However the truth is that the majority of corporate meetings are not only unnecessary but actually counter productive.
  • Seedy
  • 09-05-2014, 06:11 AM
Someone sitting in the back texting will not be at the next meeting. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Damn Skippy.