Where do you get your toys from?

• RoxyG
  • 09-05-2014, 07:49 PM
I discovered the new Adam and Eve store in Montrose a few months back and they have a nice selection. Looking to add a bunch of new toys to my collection in the next few weeks. What place would you recommend for shopping?

FAO Schwarz in New York City.
Would love to hear about all the new toys you get roxy
where do I get my toys from? eccie.net?
  • RoxyG
  • 09-05-2014, 09:29 PM
FAO Schwarz in New York City. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Fun store.. Too bad they closed the Houston location down.
Amazon and Ebay are great if you dont need them right away. I will not buy from Adam and Eva as they will not stand behind their products even the ones with their names on it. For local I Must Haves, I use Cindie's. I have learned to go shop in the stores or online stores find what I crave then find it on Amazon and Ebay for half the cost, and when you spend 3-5k a year in toys and supplies...it ads up
I buy from Amazon......great prices
  • RoxyG
  • 09-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Amazon and Ebay are great if you dont need them right away. I will not buy from Adam and Eva as they will not stand behind their products even the ones with their names on it. For local I Must Haves, I use Cindie's. I have learned to go shop in the stores or online stores find what I crave then find it on Amazon and Ebay for half the cost, and when you spend 3-5k a year in toys and supplies...it ads up Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Maybe I will take a ride to Cindie's tomorrow to check out what they have. I've been to both Katz stores nearby and nothing has caught my eye. I usually buy online, but Im being a little impatient this week and want my toys now. I guess I could always have them shipped overnight.
Maybe I will take a ride to Cindie's tomorrow to check out what they have. I've been to both Katz stores nearby and nothing has caught my eye. I usually buy online, but Im being a little impatient this week and want my toys now. I guess I could always have them shipped overnight. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Or use Amazon Prime!
I rent many of my fucktoys...from here
I thought I had bought a Fleshlight at "Toys R Us" but everytime I try to use it the thing changes to Optimus Prime.
Eros in Pasadena. I cannot imagine how the best store, of this type, ended up in this location, but it did. Huge selection of the usual stuff and a special room for those interested in the darker side of having fun.

They have always stood behind their products as well. Several years ago I purchased a fairly expensive item from them that did after about five months. I figured it was just too bad, but mentioned it next time I was in and they asked me to bring it back. They exchanged it and apologized for the inconvenience.
  • Sonya
  • 09-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Darkness Hydes closet. Or online.
When one knows the taint, toys are not necessary.
Roxy, check out stockroom.com for a unique selection. I have a gently used (like new) Flesh Light or sale! Hit me up. If I still have it by Monday I will list it on Craigslist.