shaved my Balls..

like I normally always have..probably a couple of days ago..

saw a provider today and the right one has a slight itch..even after taking a shower after the dirty deed..

Could it be just the hair beginning to grow back ?...or

should I see a doctor?
Jon, I see you have a fascination with your balls. I mean did you really need to put them in your name dude...it's obvious a 'Jon' has balls. LMAO!

To your Q, spray them with Lysol, and smack some Brute cologne on them afterwards. Take an alcohol bath. That help you any JONBALLS?
One time I had a engrown hair and that itched something terrible until I pulled it out.
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2012, 04:56 PM
shave your ass ... give it a couple of days and see if it itches too

turns over magic 8 Ball and the answer is

More than likely

I have heard of one case of this type of itch, it always start on the right side which is the big tip off for this condition...You have the classic symptoms of post shavritous...is it serious? Hell yes. What you need to do is get this taken care of asap...See a doctor... Or you could get some lotion that is made from cat cum, aloe vera, and iodine...First you have to masterbate a cat and capture his cum in a jar, use the iodine to put on the cuts on your hands from the cat scratching and the aloe vera to soothe the cuts...now take the cat cum and rub it on the left side not the right, as soon as it's rubbed in good it should feel very tacky, now add a little cat urine which you can get from the cat's litter box to the tacky cum...then wash it all off and you will be good as new...good luck
I had pussy cum on it already
Yeah, but did you try Brute?
I had pussy cum on it already Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Selkirks cat cum is the very best cat cum that you can get...Don't be fooled by using regular pussy cum, that will only prolong the problem...
I thinck we're all headed in the wrong direction. Try Brute cologne followed with an alcohol bath. Cool.
If he does not get it taken care of soon his pecker will fall off.
The balls will fall off first....
It's too little to fall off...that's why he's always talkin' Balls...
The balls will fall off first.... Originally Posted by cumalot
Well then, he's really FUCKed...becomes just 'Jon'
Selkirks cat cum will keep them from falling off but he needs to act now...The cat cum will get the balls bigger...
I think you're OK. I believe it takes a couple days for a good majority of STD symptoms to manifest, never immediate like you seem to be describing.

However, a visit to the doctor is a small price to pay for peace of mind... Or stopping your junk from falling off.