Another case of a not-so-bright "manager"

• yeesh
  • 06-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Remember to ALWAYS double check the call back number...

http://www.middletownpress.com/artic...8368941448.txt
so pimps are really that dumb?
I wonder why we call them "managers" on here, anywhere else they are known as PIMPS. Not criticizing, just curious. Is everyone so sensitive that the name is tip-toed around? Or is it just a wish for self esteem displayed by the "managers".
I wonder why we call them "managers" on here, anywhere else they are known as PIMPS. Not criticizing, just curious. Is everyone so sensitive that the name is tip-toed around? Or is it just a wish for self esteem displayed by the "managers". Originally Posted by nuglet

Pimps take all your money. As legend has it, they will usually smack a bitch too. That is the difference between agency managers and Pimps.

Come on nuglet, I know you got into it with Hush, but lets get real.
Ebony, you're a doll. This note had nothing to do with Marley of HUSH. It's actually been on my mind for a while. Thanks for the fill-in. I don't think I was aware of that. So, "manager" still wouldn't be the right name.. "managers", at least in my music days, didn't do the booking, that was an "agent". "Managers" handled the day to day business of the band, but not booking. ck your pm's